Vader vs Bam Bam Bigelow

Gatti111

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who was better? And who do you think would win in a real fight?:eek:

Bam Bam was a better athlete but Vader had a better career

Bam Bam has an MMA fight against Kimo and lost. Vader lost to a one armed Paul Orndorff in flip flops.

Hmmm.

Vader clearly had the better career. Bam Bam was pushed way too quickly and it probably cost him lot of money due to not understanding politics.

[YT]42L3B0fftgw[/YT]

I would go with Bam Bam.:)

Vader was better at everything.

Vader let Shawn Michaels break him mentally
Thats something Bam Bam woulda never done

Except that very same thing happened to Bam Bam a year earlier and he quit the WWF.

Bammer was probably a bit easier to work with as Vader worked stiff. In ring, they were about equal in what they could do with Vader doing it at a heavier weight. In the Bret Hart DVD, Bret picked a match with Bam Bam as one of his favorites and talks about how he was really underrated.

A real fight? It took Bruce Baumgartner to take the NJ HS wrestling title from Bammer. Vader was a really big dude among really big dudes. If Bam Bam got in his shots early, I think he takes it.

Bret was probably talking about their 93 KotR match.

I believe so. Bam Bam was a good dude. Got mixed up near the end of his too short life. His kids were straight and still remember him for who he was and not how things ended. I believe his youngest just graduated the police academy this year.

As far as Pro-wrasslin' goes. I prefer Bam Bam Bigelow.

He was a bit bad-ass in ECW.

I saw him wrestle Spike Dudley at Hardcore Heaven 1997. He picked up Spike over his head and threw him into the 3rd row of the crowd. It was a good short match.

Back