VADA >>>> USADA

200w.gif

VADA's check didn't clear. tsk tsk tsk

The usada WADA lab tested positive 3 times in 2018. But yeah it’s all a giant conspiracy to cover for jones. I mean, a small fraction of usada and the WADA labs business is ufc so clearly they would risk their credibility (and accreditation) for jon fuckin jones.

Last edited:
I just want to know how, they all used the SMRTL lab, like how is the variation between tests, presumably taken so close to each other giving different results?

Easy, Jones' urine also pulses

Vada found 33 picograms in Jon Jones December 29th drug test.

USADA and CSAC found 0 picograms of steroids in the same test.

The fix was in!!!
The vada sample was analysed at the wada lab in los angeles

You realise Neither usada or vada actually do the analysis themselves and use the same labs, right?

But they did have a connection to CSAC as they were the ones who obligated the VADA testing. To obligate it and make no decisions based off their findings as an athletic commission isn't going to be surprising at this point, but it's still a damning piece of the puzzle
Its really not damning in any way

Under usada hes had like six samples contain the metabolite

Six!

How is his vada sample containing it damning in any way?

You need clean people in positions of trust. As in you are untouchable and would never sell your soul for a payoff while screwing some innocent people over.

People that will leave their biases at home. And treat everybody fairly and maintain consistent punishments for like circumstances.

Am I asking for too much?

Its really not damning in any way

Under usada hes had like six samples contain the metabolite

Six!

How is his vada sample containing it damning in any way?
Not damning of VADA, of CSAC for obligating their testing, then not doing anything upon finding what USADA didn't. If a commission is supposed to be making decisions for licensing based on the findings of USADA, and controversy of findings found one state not able to license in time, so another state says they could, but requiring more testing, but then doesn't do anything about it based on the findings they specifically asked for, which come from a much less suspected viewpoint after the USADA controversy, then that looks poorly upon California, and by some extensions, the UFC.

no drugs test is better, like one fc, road fc, rizin fc, akhmat, rcc, etccc or rip-legendary pride fc...

Better for who...

People sitting on there couches?

Cuz it's not better for those getting punched and kicked in the head

It's not better for those who's income relies on them wining and not being fucked out of a fair fight

It's not better for those taking steroids and it damages the body over time and will probably lead to a premature death for the users...

So who is it really better for

It's not better for those taking steroids and it damages the body over time and will probably lead to a premature death for the users...

And not better for the safety of society as a whole. Breivik (the guy who killed 77 Norwegians because he didn't like Muslims) had been on a regiment of anabolic steroids for years and took them right before the murder spree.

"Asked if anabolic steroids, used to build up muscle, could have also been a factor in the attacks, Prof Moerland said: "As I see it, the steroids had no supplementary effect but I cannot rule out the possibility that this may have contributed to aggressiveness and agitation."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/24/anders-behring-breivik-profile-oslo

no drugs test is better, like one fc, road fc, rizin fc, akhmat, rcc, etccc or rip-legendary pride fc...

One are bringing in drug testing

in a test period last year 5% of the fighters they tested tested positive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back