V neck or crew neck?

I wear both
But I only wear regular V necks not those long ass plunging neck line ones that look gay.

A regular V necks look way better though and they feel better, a fitted v neck with jeans only if you are fit or good looking can rock it and women love it
black-leather-bomber-jacket-white-v-neck-t-shirt-blue-jeans-original-18467.jpg

But those long ass V necks are douchey like these long V necks are a no go for me lol
e61851813c7d18c27c26d81e2872b7c5.jpg

Gotta go with the V, especially if it's my undershirt. I don't want to see it showing.

This is fine.

870554_fpx.tif

This is not
f28bfda1-0479-421a-acad-7fa7b11b9206_zps7cb3dc33.jpg

This right here, the regular V neck is the best, those gay looking ones with the long neckline are a no go you look douchey.

I wear v necks under my button up shirt because you can't see it, when you wear a dressy shirt it looks better when you dont have an undershirt if you wear a crewneck you leave the top two buttons unbutton they can see the shirt, with a V neck underneath you can leave it unbutton and they wont really see the shirt if they do its just a little bit, plus wearing no shirt under an expensive dress shirt is bad, that shirt is stained in the armpit areas when you sweat and ruined, wearing an under shirt helps prevent this and makes your dress shirt last longer.

It's folly to ask for fashion advice here, just take one look at the post a pic of yourself thread.

I prefer hot girls with good sized boobs to wear low neckline V neck.

I genuinely don't think I have ever even seen a V neck T,have zero issue with them though.

Rather a plain with v neck T than a crew neck with tapout on the front.

im to hairy to wear a v neck ,if i tried it i'd look like one of the beegees from the 70s.

V neck look good only if you are in shape... I mean in general Tshirts look better only if you are in shape.... not saying you shouldnt wear tshirts, I mean you should wear whatever makes you happy and thats the end of it but if you ask ME thats just my opinion

Most of my t-shirts are crewneck. have some v-necks as well, but not those douchey hipster vnecks that look like cleavage.

Used to wear both, but only normal V, not crazy boobswindow style shit

But tbh these days V look a bit ridicolous, it's not the 90s anymore

It's true ladies love it, but o general ladies just love see you're fit so whatever does the trick is welcome

You got the business shirt with 1-2 buttons open and a bit of rolled up sleeves and it still cause the wet without have to look ridicolous lol

If you work out and got good shape almost any t-shirt does the trick too, also after 25 yo being elegant>show off, if you're fit they notice it anyway

I wear both
But I only wear regular V necks not those long ass plunging neck line ones that look gay.

A regular V necks look way better though and they feel better, a fitted v neck with jeans only if you are fit or good looking can rock it and women love it
black-leather-bomber-jacket-white-v-neck-t-shirt-blue-jeans-original-18467.jpg

But those long ass V necks are douchey like these long V necks are a no go for me lol
e61851813c7d18c27c26d81e2872b7c5.jpg

Top pics been my style since 06, but have returned to crew necks recently after more than a decade of rocking the V. Both look good but watch the v if your chest is too hairy (like mine). Obviously you have to be under 15 percent bf to pull it off.

For some reason i often get V-Neck shirts as a present. I always give them to my wife.

V-necks sometimes. Crew neck sometimes.

If I'm wearing a t shirt as an outer layer, crew neck. But, my everyday t shirt is an undershirt, and for that I wear a v neck, not wanting the t shirt visible and if I undo the top button.

Back