V&M out of bussiness?

Snap2

White Belt
Reaction score
does anyone know if this is the case? I have mailed them several times and even tried to call them in brazil, from what I understood on the phone the number was out of order.

can anyone confirm this?

they need a make over --- and call themselves VM fight Gear

they dont look out of business

have you ordered from them latly or have you talked to them on the phone?

i was about to order from them, but i heard their customer service sucks and there have been cases where people waited a long time to get their stuff/or never got them. I would order from them in the future if i hear recent successful orders.

i was about to order from them, but i heard their customer service sucks and there have been cases where people waited a long time to get their stuff/or never got them. I would order from them in the future if i hear recent successful orders.

Well that sucks I was looking forward to placing an order myself but don't think I can handle another long wait. Last year I ordered a hoodie from nickdiaz.tv on June 20 and got it December 24 without any responses from my 8 e-mails.

Well that sucks I was looking forward to placing an order myself but don't think I can handle another long wait. Last year I ordered a hoodie from nickdiaz.tv on June 20 and got it December 24 without any responses from my 8 e-mails.

damn, were like long lost brothers....i love V&M as well as Nick diaz...lol

At least you got it in time for Christmas

I have ordered from them before, at that time I got replies to my e-mails in a week or two. but now they haven't answeared in months. I really think the have the best looking mma clothes. I have sent a translated message to another mail, hope I get some answears this time.

Back