Usyk vs. Prime Haye

Usyk easily

How the fuck is this a question?

There is no cruiserweight in history that beats Usyk

there's no spin you can put on it to make it s
If unlucky with journeyman or dreamer's selection for B corner and / or undervalue opponent.
Surprising examples happened with notable names.
Not alone to talk about prospects in smaller promotions.
-
This belief happened due to his matches in WBSS tournament and opinions that if he beated someone that beated another guy, he is able to beat anyone etc. :)
If compare with casual tittle matches that does have rematch clauses like Fury- Wilder etc.-

Usyk just continue to sit in HW without any notable fight at HW and still only selling point he does have in HW is……...…. former CW division ultra supercleaner and amateur superstar.
-
When Usyk will have A.J and Fury in ring, then we will see how good for HW he is.
-----

Usyk's credentials at CW are much better. Haye has a puncher's chance, but not a huge one. Otherwise he gets thoroughly outboxed.

Usyk’s pace and movement are more than Haye adjusts to imo. Punchers chance, and not a great one. Usyk comfortable decision for me.
Usyk easily

How the fuck is this a question?

Lol
mOk5ZxgzoLbWd974E6ywak7Ra8sYw6GUHgLbsEjqhZWKtRiV2OGhvdPOJCAWyctSp7DuH1eXy1EAm5VqpNwbV-2AR-SBQdBSNsbxgNEn35QId14wWmEXkOrjgIPWFfVOcRRo

If it were at HW, sure.
if we are going by Primes, then it'd have to be at HW because Holyfield upper cruiserweight limit was 190lbs and that'd make Usyk a HW by default

if we are going by Primes, then it'd have to be at HW because Holyfield upper cruiserweight limit was 190lbs and that'd make Usyk a HW by default
Holyfield beats him at CW or HW.

Holyfield would batter him badly. Usyk wouldn't know how to handle him.

Usyk’s pace and movement are more than Haye adjusts to imo. Punchers chance, and not a great one. Usyk comfortable decision for me.

Lol
mOk5ZxgzoLbWd974E6ywak7Ra8sYw6GUHgLbsEjqhZWKtRiV2OGhvdPOJCAWyctSp7DuH1eXy1EAm5VqpNwbV-2AR-SBQdBSNsbxgNEn35QId14wWmEXkOrjgIPWFfVOcRRo
Holyfield is the worst match up possible for Usyk. He was a dirty pressure fighter with a chin sturdy enough to absorb the shots of big heavyweights. Usyk would be dancing around the whole fight but I don't see him being able to stay completely out the way of Evander or do anything to deter him.

Usyk had a life and death fight with Breidis right? i think Haye was much better than Breidis was at CW.

I think it's an interesting one

I'd give Haye a solid punchers chance in that one but Haye was really never that special. He lost to a journeyman at cruiserweight.
A bit harsh calling Carl Thompson a journey fighter he was a former world champion

A bit harsh calling Carl Thompson a journey fighter he was a former world champion
If you want to pretend it wasn't a bad loss for a young fighter just coming into his prime, go ahead.

i think Haye was much better than Breidis was at CW.
God better knows. These Tabiti, Dorticos, Glowacki too are undervalued and there is not place to wrote off these guys cos one mistake etc.
Usyk was a bit lucky in some fights.
Instead of rematches and trilogies he<45> " cleaned " <45> CW division.
Then Ruiz too had "cleaned" A.J forever. First match. A.J performed against Ruiz far worse :D:D:D than these Glowacki and Briedis against Usyk. :D Ruiz FINISHED HIM.
Usyk won Glowacki and Briedis ON CARDS and they at least normally walked after end of bout.

Again, extremely selective posting, so tell me, how did these guys get on after losing to journeymen?

Marvin Hagler
Jack Johnson
Ezzard Charles

i wont carry on, you knew exactly what i meant, but chose to be an asshole again be explicitely quoting what i said, rather than reading between the quite obvious lines

You are pretty high on the autistic spectrum if that is the way you look at things, i have a grown man as a son who also is Autistic..and he speaks more sense than you 90% of the time
I thought we were talking about Tyson?

Hagler losing to Willie the Worm and Bobby Watts were tremendous setbacks for him, thats why he spent a decade fighting practically ignored and anonymous on cards no one saw.
Jack Johnson fixed fights so I have no opinion on that. He probably took a dive for money.

I'm not sure which of Ezzard Charles losses you mean. If you mean the loss very early on in his career, it certainly didn't help him in any way. Losing early on like that is a little different than losing just as you are starting to gain momentum in your career, because no one knows who you are. Maybe you should ask all your autistic friends why losing to Douglas when you're one of the most notorious fighters in history is different than losing when no one has any idea you exist.

Back