Media Usyk meets McGregor & imitates his walk

conrad should've imitated usyk's walk
1V8tk70UWjU.jpg

McGregor is always at Boxing events but why wasn’t he had UFC Nachos at The Sphere?

Usyk seems too humble and jovial to be the best HW boxer on the planet. Is there some secret dirt on this guy proving he's actually an asshole?
For everything I have seen of him he always looks like a super chill dude, family guy who trains his ass off. Always cracking jokes and all.

Usyk seems too humble and jovial to be the best HW boxer on the planet. Is there some secret dirt on this guy proving he's actually an asshole?

I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with you.

Dude seems like a pretty nice guy and genuinely comes off as calm/chill and pretty humble.

It's refreshing when SOO many fighters feel the need to present these over the top personas for the cameras.

For my money, Usyk is the coolest guy in combat sports right now, and imminently likeable.
he is absolutely adored over here in the UK and he has bashed up all of our best fighters, he is just a super likeable guy

unlike McGregor

That is Vince McMahon's strut, I havent watched pro wrestling since the 90s and even I know that. Casuals.

Your lineal UFC HW champion, ladies and folks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnMicMMA
Back