Economy USPS Mail Distribution Catastrophe in Houston

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Look at this, there ain't one motherfucker in sight doing anything.

I like a bunch of others have packages languishing in purgatory at theses fucking places.

This is what total inaction produces.

c60efd74-4f4a-4fc5-833a-2d20d6438b66_1920x1080.jpg

More info that basically says a lot without telling you anything fucking thing useful.

And this lamebrain motherfucker drones on for near an hour, with zero to add the the situation.

Is Houston truly a town of retards, I should say so!

I like a bunch of others have packages languishing in purgatory at theses fucking places.

More info that basically says a lot without telling you anything fucking thing useful.

And this lamebrain motherfucker drones on for near an hour, with zero to add the the situation.

Look at the state of everyone in that thumbnail, it looks like they've given up on more than just their jobs

Lol I don't think I've ever seen a politician make a press appearance about a delay in post delivery. Must be one hell of a situation. Although I guess he's a conservative politician taking the opportunity to point out why he disagrees with mail-in ballots.

Lol I don't think I've ever seen a politician make a press appearance about a delay in post delivery. Must be one hell of a situation. Although I guess he's a conservative politician taking the opportunity to point out why he disagrees with mail-in ballots.

Are you suggesting Al Green is conservative?

What exactly is the problem? Incompetence or not enough workers? Either way, seems fixable if they actually tried.

Are you suggesting Al Green is conservative?

If you watch the video he talks several times about disagreeing with mail-in ballots because it could compromise the accuracy of the election. Seems like a Republican-y thing to say but my assumption could be wrong, I don't know him.

If you watch the video he talks several times about disagreeing with mail-in ballots because it could compromise the accuracy of the election. Seems like a Republican-y thing to say but my assumption could be wrong, I don't know him.

He's entrenched himself as a progressive Democrat, but then again so did Sinema.

What exactly is the problem? Incompetence or not enough workers? Either way, seems fixable if they actually tried.
Looks like they are modernizing the system but its delaying things. Guess we will see how it progresses. Though if this was every post office facility then it would be a disaster so I'm not sure if they are being 100% honest:

"As part of its 10-year Delivering for America plan, the Postal Service is working to modernize our mail and package processing network."

I always cringe when I see "North Houston" as a stop when tracking a package. Guaranteed to be a few days late.

I always cringe when I see "North Houston" as a stop when tracking a package. Guaranteed to be a few days late.

I have packages ordered mid December stuck there, glad I'm not some poor schmuck waiting on medication.

Complete mismanagement. There are people who know how to sort. The regional offices need to allocate some overtime loot for all the Post Offices in Town to start sending people over to sort and get this stuff moving. New system or not, there's ways to make things happen, if there's a will.

This shit makes FedEx look good!

Back