Usman was always my Friend

Laheys'Liquorland

Land of shit and dreams.
@Brown
Reaction score
Marty Usman calling out these tough matchups I can damn respect.
Over the years I never liked or cared for Usman. These past weeks have been changing that.
Calling out Khamzat after losing to Edward's twice is ballsy. Then he kept his word and took the fight. I think he scored a Draw vs Chen Chen.
Calling out DDP next is ridiculous but who knows its MMA.
Legacy wise losing these matches can still make me look back and respect his career more. Hated the way he fought but its MMA.
Respect for him to taking challenges.

Over the years I never liked or cared for Usman. These past weeks have been changing that.
Calling out Khamzat after losing to Edward's twice is ballsy. Then he kept his word and took the fight. I think he scored a Draw vs Chen Chen.
Legacy wise losing these matches can still make me look back and respect his career more. Hated the way he fought but its MMA.
I like Usman much more since his reign. He's really grown on me and he was always much better than I gave him credit for.

I feel similar.
He vacuum packs clothes for a fight. Had like four suitcases. And some shoes had fur in them; fluffy shoes.
But he brought it

I'm calling it: Usman Vs Whittaker

He is definitely winning a ton more fans.

This was a ballsy move which saved the co-main, and he fought like a fucking gladiator on 10 days notice.

He was easily getting the better of Khamzat on the feet.
5 rounds is easily in his favor. I think Marty was shocked how easy he touched Khamzat that he regretted not doing it sooner.
Also his presence in the media and interviews is just a more normal guy(fancy dressed) nowadays instead of the Origial Belal-esque rambling.

100% WAR USMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! A WARRIOR WORTH 10,000 NIGERIANS. he beat Kamzhat IMO, short notice, up in weight, did way more damage rounds 2 and 3. lasted against full fight camp kamzhat. Usman will be back, rest, USADA gone, proper class is MW. WAR USMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never understood why so many seem to dislike Usman, especially after he broke Colby’s face. That should’ve made everyone a fan

Back