Usman vs Colby 1 was legendary, cant wait for the rematch

Colby's getting knocked out cold this time. He won't be able to run crying from the octagon like after the first fight.

source.gif

I dont understand why some of you dont like that fight, there is nothing wrong with that rematch

Discuss

I agree. And considering Usman’s improvement, I want to see who’s improved more. First fight was great. Second fight will be better. Usman by tko in my opinion.

Oh the debate is that Colby doesn’t deserve it. That’s a fair point. Still a fun fight.

Colby lost that opportunity to catch Usman just before his transformational change in his fight skillz and he still had to fight the best fight of his career where Usman didn't just showed up and fought. Then went on to take out a a very hot Gilbert Burns and slept a guy who doesn't get slept in Masvidal, Colby went on to fight a losing streak Tyron Woodley and chose to sat on that lone win like it was some major accomplishment like it was some major achievement and worthy of him to just sit.

I preferably would've liked to see Colby went on to fight fight another contender in his age grouping and not some one foot out the door fighter Colby's diet of choice. I don't mind seeing a rematch but I think Colby truly needz to show why he deserves that rematch other than beating Woodley. There's no shame in fighting behind you to keep sharp and to live up to all that self hype talk the only one who has all the right to sit and wait is Usman but he's the one being active not too much to ask Colby do the same when offers were made to him.

solid points

Back