• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Usman Trolls Colby: "I Am More American Than He Is"

Its degenrated over many years and has only gotten worse with the more immigrants this country has taken in, both legally and illegally. The natives were living in cow hide teepees. They didnt even have steel. Perhaps life would be simple without the white mans take over of this land. But even the natives arent native. Theyre asian and crossed the bering strait many many years ago. No human being is native to north and south america.
Spitting truth left and right brother.

People reducing american anti-mass-immigration sentiment to a simple nativist argument is silly and a marker of low IQ.

No one gives a fuck if the idians occupied some part of the current geographic domain of the contemporary USA before during or after the existence of the country. In the same way that whenever someone thinks of New York, they're not thinking of the barren rock underneath the skyscrapers the dutch bought off of some tribe.

Laws, ideas and people make a country, so yes! WASPS are native to the country, retards... And th fact that they didn't spawn out of thin air on top of plymouth rock ( and neither did indians btw they just crossed from syberia) doesn't mean they need to accept everyone inside THEIR country.

If Colby was still in college he would be part of Antifa

“This country is built off of immigrants, so when did we get to the point where it’s like we need to divide? We need to push this immigrant out, or that immigrant, or separate. And so I feel like that’s what he’s pushing,” Usman stated (transcript via MMA Junkie). “That’s what he’s trying to say, and I need to let him know that I am more American than he is. I am absolutely more American than he is.”

“I’m an immigrant who came here, worked his tail off to get to where I am,” Usman added. “I did everything right. I didn’t cheat anybody. I didn’t lie. I didn’t do any of the things that they’re trying to say immigrants do. I didn’t do any of that. I paid my dues -- and I got what he wanted. I’m sitting up here, and he’s down here looking up at me. So I need to remind him I’m more American than he is. I’m the one living the American Dream.”
yeah, LOL they ALWAYS say that, THIS IS A COUNTRY OF IMMIGRANTS......FUCK NO... we are a NATION OF CITIZENS!!
Do immigrants vote?? fuck no, ONLY CITIZENS do, GTFO of here with WE ARE A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS LOL, only Progressive Loons believe that shit LOL
The politics is getting deep on these sites LOL,
I'm over here wanting to debate MMA, these Progressive SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR Snowflakes wanna bring politics into every arena, NFL, MMA, Movies, etc.
LEAVE POLITICS OUT OF MMA

No, they arent native to any of the americas. Theyre asian.
I had a feeling, I am happy to look this up, but for the sake of conversation (if you're up for it), do you know when that immigration took place?

December 14th 2019 Colby 'Chaos' Covington will make the UFC great again by dominating Marty Fakenewsman. #DonaldTrumpsfavoritefighter.

So
“This country is built off of immigrants, so when did we get to the point where it’s like we need to divide? We need to push this immigrant out, or that immigrant, or separate. And so I feel like that’s what he’s pushing,” Usman stated (transcript via MMA Junkie). “That’s what he’s trying to say, and I need to let him know that I am more American than he is. I am absolutely more American than he is.”

“I’m an immigrant who came here, worked his tail off to get to where I am,” Usman added. “I did everything right. I didn’t cheat anybody. I didn’t lie. I didn’t do any of the things that they’re trying to say immigrants do. I didn’t do any of that. I paid my dues -- and I got what he wanted. I’m sitting up here, and he’s down here looking up at me. So I need to remind him I’m more American than he is. I’m the one living the American Dream.”

Nobody cares (until the fight, obviously)

The people want Nick Diaz vs Mayhem Miller.

105872069_b189382b-c00f-49cb-9d90-aeb08ef7dd4b.jpg

Super duper american to the bone marrow ye

The same way Schevchenko is peruvian lmao
Can't wait to see CC getting that strap wrapped around his waist!

Blow me with this "immigrant" crap.

America used to be a nation of immigrants...but it's not the same any more.

To equate this country today, and it immigration, with the way it was 100-200 years ago is laughable. If welfare in it's current state and all that it encompasses (school, food, housing, money) ceased to exist the vast majority of these "immigrants" wouldn't be here.

And while we're here, I 've never understood why these Mexican immigrants still claim "Mexican pride" or they're still proud of their country despite feeling compelled to leave because of poverty, violence, rape, no future, etc etc. That's like, if your dad beat the crap out you, starved you, and never gave you hope for the future to the point you left home...but you're still proud of him? Yea, no. It doesn't make sense to me.

And just like that, Usman has finally discovered the elusive troll to get under Colby's skin.
giphy.gif

Now he just needs to run with this narrative until the wheels fall off.

It's the illegal immigrants we don't want not the legal ones
Like our master Trump said, they are all rapists murderers and drug dealers. They are who we should hate because they are the source of every persons problems. But America is doing the best America has ever did. Ever. Because of me. Build a 2500 mile wall so I can give the construction contract to my buddies at Halliburton. Fuck all those Mexicans from South America.

Go on Kamaru, you tell the racist bastards.

Like our master Trump said, they are all rapists murderers and drug dealers. They are who we should hate because they are the source of every persons problems. But America is doing the best America has ever did. Ever. Because of me. Build a 2500 mile wall so I can give the construction contract to my buddies at Halliburton. Fuck all those Mexicans from South America.
A distortion of what he said followed by some things he didn't say, something that hasn't taken place (unfortunately), and something unintentionally true considering the makeup of the caravans.
I get that you don't like the guy but check your bias once in a while; there are arguments to be made that don't require it.

If you're so American then rep your country.

Nigerian Nightmare... more American my ass
Come on the majority of white Americans are not Americans (the only real Americans are the American Indians). People like Trump are just squatters on stolen land. Like he said about the Mexicans, they should also be forced out of there.

Come on the majority of white Americans are not Americans (the only real Americans are the American Indians). People like Trump are just squatters on stolen land. Like he said about the Mexicans, they should also be forced out of there.

Wrong. They are immigrants too who came and stole land from each other as well. Educate yourself rather than embarrassing yourself.

Back