*Usman took Colby's soul: No more trash talk from his broken jaw*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
It wasn't a close decision, it wasn't a lucky punch. It was a dominant performance that ended in a TKO. Colby won't want more of that in the short time.

Colby was dominated by a guy that fights just like him...but better.
Colby was dominated by a guy that is just like him...but stronger.

No belt for the big mouth. And the "yñtrash talk", what make him what he is, is pointless right now. Colby is done.

OP’s wife gets plowed by BBC while he watches.

Most had it 2-2 going into the 5th, what are you on about? Stop getting overly emotional by a guy everyone already knows is a troll and do it for attention to make a name of himself. He wants you to hate him and make a thread about him

giphy.gif

Honeslty, I hope he gets the rematch.

Their first fight was one of the best fights of last year (one of the best title fight ever actually), plus I enjoy seeing Colby brutalized.

Colby got his cherry popped. No way was he winning a decision, that stoppage was legit too. A rematch will go even worse for him.

EDIT - I personally don't like either one of them but I lost any respect I had for Colby when he ran out of the ring like that after talking all that noise.

Colby was not dominated.

He got finished, but it was a very tough close fight as well.

Usman didn't come out of it looking like an undetfeatable champ.

Last edited:
Colby is better than you.

And you know it.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Everytime I see a thread about someones soul getting taken, its some butthurt person who got triggered by said fighter. Here we are months later and you still need sherdog therapy to cope with your emptiness.

Apparently you didn’t see the mma roasted podcast ts, ya fuckin goof!
<31>

Guess he better retire, open a boomerang store somewhere in Brazil and fade into obscurity.

Yeah Usman kicked his ass. It was close on the score cards but it was evident who was getting the better of the exchanges. Look at Colby’s face.

Colby bois have been full on coping by screeching it was a close fight on the cards. That’s their moral victory. Their boy got his ass whipped, jaw broken, and was finished with strikes. He’s done.

Colby was not dominated.

He got finished, but it was a very tough close fight as well.

Usman didn't come out of it looking like an undetfeatable champ.

There's a reason a guy known for having great cardio gassed and got TKO'd...getting punched in the face is exhausting. Usman landed the cleaner, harder punches throughout.

There's a reason a guy known for having great cardio gassed and got TKO'd...getting punched in the face is exhausting. Usman landed the cleaner, harder punches throughout.
Okay.

Doesnt change the fact that it was a close fight up until that point.

Fact is, it was not at all a dominant performance.

Okay.

Doesnt change the fact that it was a close fight up until that point.

Fact is, it was not at all a dominant performance.

I disagree but I'll let it slide because you have a Doc Holliday AV...Tombstone is the GOAT movie.

Back