Usman out for 6 months = Conor v Masvidal for Interim

THE-06

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
for the uninitiated. Usman broke his hand and will be out for some time...

YOU KNOW exactly what that means right? They are going to try to put another belt on Conor.

I dont want any credit for predicting this... but I see things. This isn't the first time UFC created an interim belt for Conor, and you know with Usman rehabbing, they'll do it again. Watch

-06 out

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I like your enthusiasm, but...
giphy.gif

Conor getting head kicked into Bolivian/Venezuelan this Sat

Is this the interim belt for #1 at 185 placeholder ?

Conor wins it and GSP shakes off his feathers and wants to make a comeback before his sickness returns the day after that bout is scheduled.

Conor should be forced in the octagon with Wonderboy or Till before hes considered for a WW shot imo.

Masvidal would beat the shit out of Conor with no fucks given unlike Cowboy. I'd like to see the fight just so I can see Jorge beat him up.

Have you ever broke your hand before and the doctor tell you "the cast is precaution and we will revaluate in 3-4 weeks". I have and there's no clue to know you're out 6 months off of that...

He “broke his own hand” huh?Seems like a weird thing to do, you know Colby broke it.

Probably best for Marty to take some time off. That fight with Colby was a tough one. He needs to take time to recover.

people conveniently get hurt and get surgery after they get belts...

kinda smart move though

Back