Usman Nurmagomedov (10-0), picks apart some can on Abu Dhabi Warriors.

I wonder why the UFC didnt sign him for fight island. they were scrapping the bottom of the barrel for whatever cage warriors fighters.

His striking looks really crisp. And with a name like that, I can only assume his wrestling is also very good.
TBF even my striking would look crisp against that can. The other dude reactions were hilarious.

Not saying Usman Nurmagomedov is not good or anything.. but that was a complete mismatch.

I wonder why the UFC didnt sign him for fight island. they were scrapping the bottom of the barrel for whatever cage warriors fighters.
From what I remember Abdulmanap was saying that this year Umar is gonna fight in UFC and Usman in 2021. Like, in his opinion, Usman need more fights/experience.
Plus, Abdulmanap's pupils -- Umar and Ulanbekov withdrew from their fights so even if they signed him he would not be ready to fight until Autumn.

Usman Nurmagomedov v Israel jones Miocic for UFC all Weight champ belt

Cant say I have heard of this Jerry guy and he is my countryman. Good performance by the 20 year old with a very promising name.

Then you havent followed the mma scene here.

He is one of our top guys really,Which is nothing to brag about since the level of mma here is low,

They are really using our guys as stepping stones on international scene nowadays

Last edited:
Then you havent followed the mma scene here.

He is one of our top guys really,Which is nothing to brag about since the level of mma here is low,

They are really using our guys as stepping stones on international scene nowadays

Yeah I remember when Toni Tauru was coming up. Proably been years since Ive paid real attention.

Yeah I remember when Toni Tauru was coming up. Proably been years since Ive paid real attention.

I sparred with tauru few times lol

Anyway right now in here its

Makwan

Everyone else

We dont have anyone coming up really

I dont really care either about mma anymore lol

Read on social media that according to Usman his next fight is in September in GFC.

Back