Media Usman Comments On Verbal Altercation With Masvidal

"Duck" and "Masvidal" shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Do you even know who this guy is? He's fought literally top comp his whole career and threw down with heavyweights for some spare change at like 17.

Not saying Usman wouldn't win if they fought (bad matchup), but you'd have to have rocks in your head to assume he's ducking anybody. He's a dangerous fight for anyone, and I'm pretty sure all the division knows it.

Usman would whoop that ass. Facts. You know it, he knows, I know it. He says he wants to face Conor more cause of the money, well lets be honest if the money was even for both fights he would still pick Conor. He aint beating Usman.

Why is Marty from Nebraska trying to talk hood?

Lol @ "dolo."

Sorry Marty, we all know that the white boys in your high school and college wrestling teams never talked like that, so where did you pick up that lingo?

In Nigeria where you were walking 20 miles for a jug of water? LMFAO.
And it only ever comes out when "angry" or trying to appear tough. He did the same thing on TUF.

It's the cringiest bullshit ever. "Hood" dialect is not a costume for you to put on to appear hard.

Usman would destroy Journeyman Jorge

Would not be a close contest

Lol @ "Journeyman Jorge" Mas has fought in 2 promotions the last 9 years: Strikeforce then UFC, so essentially one promotion

Dolo = Solo Dolo

it’s what we say in the hood when you’re by yourself

Masvidal assaulted leon scott, when was the last time we saw a ufc fighter physically assault another like that? doubt masvidal is afraid of anyone.

Masvidal is so FULL of SHIT lol. He knows he doesnt want none of Usman. All he can do is talk shit cause he knows once Usman gets his hands on him he aint letting go. LOL at him saying he gots to cash that shit, Boy please, you dont want none of Usman. Go try to beg for a Conor fight like the Duck you are lol.
Agreed, that doesnt mean that he wont jump on it if offered, or he is simply making headlines by getting people interested on him, i would pick Usman too.

Usman would destroy Journeyman Jorge

Would not be a close contest
hopefully in a few months we get to find out!! I just wanna see top guys fighting, less talking, more actual fighting.

Everyone sign on the dotted line please. Thanks!

Masvidal wasn’t going to jump anybody. He just wanted to say ‘hello’ (in a promotion-minded way) and Usman got angry..

Why is Marty from Nebraska trying to talk hood?

Lol @ "dolo."

Sorry Marty, we all know that the white boys in your high school and college wrestling teams never talked like that, so where did you pick up that lingo?

In Nigeria where you were walking 20 miles for a jug of water? LMFAO.

That's hilarious but I would still give Marty more street cred than Mr. PC, SJW Tyrone Woodley who fought sooo hard to avoid being a racial stereotype and then when the chips are down turn into one.. lol

That's hilarious but I would still give Marty more street cred than Mr. PC, SJW Tyrone Woodley who fought sooo hard to avoid being a racial stereotype and then when the chips are down turn into one.. lol

Tyron is actually from the hood. He's from Ferguson.

Back