Usman Beats Adesanya Decisively at 185

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Change my mind:

Usman can go up to 185 and dethrone Adesanya!

His pressure combined with his strength, good enough striking, amazing wrestling, Power and out of this world cardio will be enough to secure the victory! And he is a TANK he would be massive at middleweight.

Like in the Macgregor x Khabib fight Adesanya won't be able to use ALL of his weaponry due to the wrestling threat so Usman will have more confidence in the striking exchanges he can throw 3 punch combos comming forward and end it with a clinch and drive Adesanya against the cage and work him to the ground from there, the constant wrestling will wear Adesanya down, even if he gets back up from the ground the first 2 or 3 rounds, it will become harder and harder for him to get back to his feet and every round it will become easier and easier for Usman to implement his gameplan

So my prediction will be a Decision victory for Usman

usman will win with ease. the force is strong with him.

Israel would kick the fuckin shit out of him bad. Colby was laying hands on him. Israel would destroy him easily.

Probably could but they are friends and both rising Nigerian stars so I doubt that will happen

Change my mind:

Usman can go up to 185 and dethrone Adesanya!

His pressure combined with his strength, good enough striking, amazing wrestling, Power and out of this world cardio will be enough to secure the victory! And he is a TANK he would be massive at middleweight.

Like in the Macgregor x Khabib fight Adesanya won't be able to use ALL of his weaponry due to the wrestling threat so Usman will have more confidence in the striking exchanges he can throw 3 punch combos comming forward and end it with a clinch and drive Adesanya against the cage and work him to the ground from there, the constant wrestling will wear Adesanya down, even if he gets back up from the ground the first 2 or 3 rounds, it will become harder and harder for him to get back to his feet and every round it will become easier and easier for Usman to implement his gameplan

So my prediction will be a Decision victory for Usman
Adesanya's tdd has improved markedly. He'd be able to keep Usman off him for enough time to destroy him. Usman would also get destroyed fighting any of Romero, Whittaker, Cannonier or Costa. Can you even imagine Usman trying to strike with them once the takedowns were stuffed, would be laughably one sided.

Lol I’m not a big Israel fan but no just no

Adesanya's tdd has improved markedly. He'd be able to keep Usman off him for enough time to destroy him. Usman would also get destroyed fighting any of Romero, Whittaker, Cannonier or Costa. Can you even imagine Usman trying to strike with them once the takedowns were stuffed, would be laughably one sided.
he was taken down by Kelvin lol the last time Kelvin took someone down was 2015

I don't need to change your fucking stupid ass mind.

Not really. If these smaller weight fighters were guaranteed to bulldoze the next weight class up, they would do it. Why not be a double champ? Why not get a boost in pay?

What you're doing makes sense on paper, but not in the real world.

Why would I care to change your mind?

Moot point anyways. Costa will erase Israel before he could fight Usman

He probably has a better chance against Israel than he would have against Whittaker, but I'd still put my money on Izzy. I think they're friends though, so I don't see that fight happening.

Adesanya would kick his ass. Stop.

^^Good analogy by Drugstore Cowboy

Reach disparity would be to much for usman to use his wrestling. imo.

Back