• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Usman and Colby are the 2 greatest WWs of all time

after watching todays performance, it just further reinforced my belief that GSP will always be the GOAT of WW.
not even close....

Pump the breaks there chief, Colby has no wins over anyone in the current top 15.

No. It's clearly GSP. Usman is doing very well, and if he ever wants to surpass GSP, He's got to keep doing it for several more title defenses.

Great to see an amazing rivalry between the 2 greatest welterweights come to a close. Never seen so much talent in 1 octagon before.

It sucks that Colby had to be in the same division as Kamaru otherwise, he'd be champ for a long time.

Also Kamaru is a few fights away from being the Greatest fighter of all time. The resume speaks for itself.

FDkYQ3bWQAEHuR8

Nope.

Uh... did you watch after the fight? He fully embraced Usman and said he was the better fighter on the night.

Umm did you watch the post press conference? He was talking smack again smh.

Usman is IMO the 3rd best WW ever, behind the GOAT of MMA himself and Matt Hughes. I see Usman taking Hughes spot sonner than later.

Colby, I don't know where to place him, but what's clear is that he's the #2 WW in the World as of right now, as he's the only one able to steal rounds from Usman. He's like the Jon Fitch of this generation: above everybody else, but not able to reach the belt because the champion is so damn good

Back