Using Temporary or "henna" tattoos for sponser advertising

chrisdiaz

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Had a random thought while watching the fights this weekend.

Is there any rule that anyone is aware of stopping fighters from getting temporary tattoos from paid sponsors that will wash off with time? Fighters get horrible tattoos all the time and it would be a good way to stick it to the UFC if they allowed it/ fighter slipped it in.

Any info or thoughts on this? Thought it was a pretty good idea but im sure i will get dumped on somehow.

Reebook would find a way to fine teh fighter

I'm only down if they allow Condom Depot to come back as a sponsor I'd be down. Imagine a Condom Depot stomach tattoo like Perry's "God's Gift" tattoo

I remember Duane Ludwig had one for Golden Palace a while back during a fight on his back. I'm not sure what substance they used for it though.

20419.jpg

No longer allowed.

method=get&rs=70&q=75&x=61&y=38&w=310&h=165&ro=0&s=sam-alvey.png

Already done and the ufc wasn't happy

Thanks for the quote, I love Sam Alvey should have noticed this before. Im guessing he wasnt smiling after they talked to him though...

Had a random thought while watching the fights this weekend.

Is there any rule that anyone is aware of stopping fighters from getting temporary tattoos from paid sponsors that will wash off with time? Fighters get horrible tattoos all the time and it would be a good way to stick it to the UFC if they allowed it/ fighter slipped it in.

Any info or thoughts on this? Thought it was a pretty good idea but im sure i will get dumped on somehow.
I think I saw it in boxing matches.

Didn't Brian Ebersole shave the Tapout logo into his chest hair one time? I never heard anyone get upset about that.

Brian-Ebersole-Tapout-Chest-Pic.jpg

CM Punk fought with a Pepsi logo on his shoulder.

No sponsors allowed except for Reebok, the end. How is this not clear for TS in 2016 when nobody can wear anything coming into the ring except Reebok? The UFC does not allow anything.

Also if you saw the godawful shit that dudes have in other orgs you would cringe at henna tattoos.

No sponsors allowed except for Reebok, the end. How is this not clear for TS in 2016 when nobody can wear anything coming into the ring except Reebok? The UFC does not allow anything..

I guess you don't pay attention because at least 2 sponsors were already allowed by the UFC and Reebok:

20161126100241_GettyImages626030828.JPG

yoel-romero-chris-weidman-ufc-205-2.jpg

Back