Using Bisping's Logic I have determined the next WW contender

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If Bisping was able to get Dan Hendo as his first title defense, anything's possible.
I have determined, using Michael Bisping's logic, the next WW contender to fight Tyron Woodley to be none other than......
Nate-Marquardt-in-Match.jpg

Nate "the Great" Marquardt!!!!

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

dan sells and is almost retiring.

Nobody cares about Nate.

If N8 had a huge dramatic win at 201 also then it would be the same. But yeh I get what ya sayin

There's far more to it than that.

First of all, Dan is a legend of the sport having fought and beat guys like Wand, Fedor and Shogun. He's held titles in two different divisions in multiple organizations.

Secondly, on the very same night that Bisping had a crazy upset ko and won the belt, Dan also had a crazy upset ko. The timing was perfect.

They also have the history of being on TUF and then Dan koing Bisping with that highlight reel ko. He sells t-shirts with that ko as his logo.

The only thing wrong with this rematch is that Bisping currently holds the belt. Everything else is perfect timing and it will be a huge fight with it being in Manchester. Both guys are at the end of their career. It's literally now or never.

There's far more to it than that.

First of all, Dan is a legend of the sport having fought and beat guys like Wand, Fedor and Shogun. He's held titles in two different divisions in multiple organizations.

Secondly, on the very same night that Bisping had a crazy upset ko and won the belt, Dan also had a crazy upset ko. The timing was perfect.

They also have the history of being on TUF and then Dan koing Bisping with that highlight reel ko. He sells t-shirts with that ko as his logo.

The only thing wrong with this rematch is that Bisping currently holds the belt. Everything else is perfect timing and it will be a huge fight with it being in Manchester. Both guys are at the end of their career. It's literally now or never.
Dan is ranked #12

Nah GSP sounds more correct if youre using Bisping logic.

Back