• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

USFC5: UFC 206 & UFC on Fox22 - AV BET MEGA THREAD (Betting is now Closed)

daniel-Cormier-usa-wrestling.jpg

top-20-middle-children-tv-carlton-banks.jpg

Carlton Banks is going down breh @Jermei

I'm gonna stay out of this one, but I'm picking DC to see if my streak of winning when not participating continues.

Alright, whose bitch ass wants to come at me with Rumble?

Don't make me resort to hunting threads like the last PPV.

<[analyzed}>

No. Quit ducking my bet thread... and i want you to win, shithead, so let me help you.

I participated in your last 4 events brah

I need some time off like Conor

For this card I'm going to be a spectator..

I got my eyes set on UFC 207 my boy Cain will give @IBeLurkin a nice pillow AV and order will be restored to the galaxy.
I'm holding out on this card as well, to make sure I'm all free to wager the full kit against you.

It'll be great having you wear a custom made av after Cain gets choked out again :D

I'm holding out on this card as well, to make sure I'm all free to wager the full kit against you.

It'll be great having you wear a custom made av after Cain gets choked out again :D

All bets are from PPV to PPV so you're good to go. Who are you betting on?

Have we established the fact that @Jermei vs BC is the main event? Make that shit official @Jermei

Rumble
Pettis
Cerrone
Krylov

Whatever bet you goofs want.

Who has the balls?? And please whoever is my next victim don`t be a pussy like the last one. Honor your fucking bets.

Brown over cerrone is ballsy. One body kick and brown is done for.

Who has the balls?? And please whoever is my next victim don`t be a pussy like the last one. Honor your fucking bets.

They sacred as fuck son

{<Scared}

Back