• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

USFC5: UFC 206 & UFC on Fox22 - AV BET MEGA THREAD (Betting is now Closed)

View attachment 169827

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

DC vs. Rumble, you vs me. I got RUMBLE.

Are you ready for the challenge??

giphy.gif

DC vs. Rumble, you vs me. I got RUMBLE.

Are you ready for the challenge??
Love that gif!

Haha... sorry buddy... I don't do these bets. I just stopped by because One MMA Fan called me in.

I'll be trolling the f*ck out of the Rumble support though... lol... Feel free to call me in if you need a good adversary! :cool:

rumble around the block w.jpg

{<doc}

You sound sacred.
Haha... no, I just didn't want to sh*t on you guy'z fun by explaining how meaningless it is to me that someone else that I'll probably only see once or twice in a month is running around with an avi that I picked out for them... so there'z nothing to gain & everything to lose.

We've discussed this before... surprized you called me out on it again. Y'all seem to have a lot of fun with it though... so Rock on.

I would like to suggest that people cut the gay sh*t out... f*ck sakes I got no problem what people want to do behind closed doorz... but i don't want to look at the sh*t every time I go to Sherdog.

Other than my AV/Sig.... What else can I offer for you? :O
Loser haz to give the winner 500 like notifications by the end of monday. Not including profile posts... (that's too easy) You gotta go through the actual post history & click like 500 timez.

Where you at @BC ? I'll call your Rumble lovin' ass out for this bet too!

rumble after 15 second workout - white teeth.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
And then there waz silence. :cool:

caq2wFW.gif

200.gif

Last edited:
I only care about Matt Brown in this card, I know he will get rid of my gay av.

uhh i dont know about the main event. probably dc but its close. i am leaning pettis. cowboy. kennedy i guess. choi. krylov. khabilov.
I got Holloway, you know the first fight was a fluke. You were three times my size. I was inefficient with my energy. You beat me the first time and you cracked the top 20, imagine what would happen if you did it again. Let's do it, fight kit again.

Back