USFC4 - ALVAREZ vs McGREGOR - UFC 205: Mega AV bet thread

Doubtful, but the terms of the bet are a one-month modship for old mate NightwingBJJ. Maybe it's beyond Pete to grant that? Either way, extremely ballsy from my boy. Go big or go home!

Its a super fight, we gotta have a super bet. Ahaha. You stay healthy though Cod, you are in my sight as well.

@MonkeyGirl @Jermei because I'm so confident that I'll win this bet, if MG wins, I won't be allowed to post for 3 months :D @NightwingBJJ @McgreGOATsLeft

Bullshit. How many alt accounts do you have?

This is my only account on sherdog. *EDIT* Ain't nobody got time for mufucking alternative Sherdog accounts, it's not that deep famo.

Fuck you with that shit
I DONT AGREE WITH IT

You will bring your ass to sherdog daily and will be humilliated with my signature, avatar and location.
200.gif

giphy.gif

I got some shit going on right now and I feel like I spend too much time on sherdog these days. I've been shit posting around here since I was 16, for over 5 years. I'm at a point in life where I have to get my shit together and just focus on becoming the man I am suppose to be and as much as I love spending time on here with my favorite Shersquad I feel like I just have to establish my priorities.

So it's time to call it quits. Thanks everybody for making this past year especially a blast for me, posters like my man @NightwingBJJ @JohnyBrabo @KONE
@Sgt Smith @Haj01 @Myrddin Wyllt @One MMA Fan
@McgreGOATsLeft @Zarra @essieyessie @MonkeyGirl and @Homeless Infant to name just a few. Of course my man @Wadtucket and all my other crew from the PBP threads.

Even though I just made a bet with @MonkeyGirl its time for me to retire from the 'dog for good now.

It's been real everybody thank you and so long.

tumblr_mjgfege9EK1ra44sfo1_r1_400.gif

Hope you will drop by from time to time.

We love you bud, we will miss your behind around here.

I will not be putting any dweebs through the pain of losing another McGregor bet. When Conor becomes two weight world champion - that will be shame enough.

When I clicked this thread..

giphy.gif

This thread then had me thinking like this mid way through

136597-This-Could-Be-The-End.gif

As I approached the last few pages it was like this

giphy.gif

The end..

tumblr_o9gshh4JIg1unlh9po1_500.gif

I got some shit going on right now and I feel like I spend too much time on sherdog these days. I've been shit posting around here since I was 16, for over 5 years. I'm at a point in life where I have to get my shit together and just focus on becoming the man I am suppose to be and as much as I love spending time on here with my favorite Shersquad I feel like I just have to establish my priorities.

So it's time to call it quits. Thanks everybody for making this past year especially a blast for me, posters like my man @NightwingBJJ @JohnyBrabo @KONE
@McgreGOATsLeft @Zarra @essieyessie @MonkeyGirl and @Homeless Infant to name just a few. Of course my man @Wadtucket and all my other crew from the PBP threads.

Even though I just made a bet with @MonkeyGirl its time for me to retire from the 'dog for good now.

<mma1> Good luck,my dude. Come back soon.

I want @BRASIL WAND.

If he doesn't want to, I'll take a good challenger. I don't have anything against Nightwing if hes the only one decent that wants a swing.

Dude your trash talk sucks ass. Why don't you call some guys out that you want and maybe they'll see you. @NightwingBJJ is the top dog on Team Alvarez and i gave you first dibs.... you let me know who you get and ill add it to the card but you're on your own.

Dude your trash talk sucks ass. Why don't you call some guys out that you want and maybe they'll see you. @NightwingBJJ is the top dog on Team Alvarez and i gave you first dibs.... you let me know who you get and ill add it to the card but you're on your own.
I've decided I'm retiring too

Assuming this is real then good luck to you BC. Get your shit together boy and hit me up when you return!!

You bluffing brah.

Man this is very difficult when people don't respond. So many have seen their matchups but aren't responding to accept them................ I'll try one more time with Alvarez VS Conor tonight and I'm moving on to other matches. After that I'll put names back on the list and wait for you all to contact me.

Back