• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

USFC 12 MEGATHREAD: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

@FrontNakedChoke

AV:
View attachment 268257

Belt: GAY Belt

Sig: I'm a idiot, imbecile, a muttonhead. Thank you Mr. Mayweather for proving @LordMayorMuffSniff, @NotoriousMillions, @Fighting Gaming, @Yonny, @Eli1015, @Goonerview, myself, and the rest of the Conor nuthuggers wrong. Please forgive us. We don't know shit and was blinded by our homosexual love we have for Conor.
Unlike yourself and others, I'm extremely impressed with conors performance and still take motivation from it to try new things even if they seem impossible. I'm not a fake fan.

What I like about this fight: No matter who wins, an asshole loses.

What I hate about this fight: Two rich assholes are getting richer no matter the outcome.
lol they are worth every penny they earn

Give me my kit @latoya johnson
I'm sick of this plat nation av
@myjohnson9
Be careful what you wish for, brother.
Mine are brutal.

AV:
upload_2017-8-28_0-50-34.jpeg

Custom Title:
The Notorious

Signature:
All those of you saying McGregor cant box you must feel like idiots right now. He won FOUR STRAIGHT ROUNDS against the so called best boxer ever and THIS IS HIS FIRST TIME BOXING!! So you losers out there making fun of him you keep typing away in your parents basement cause you won't accomplish HALF of what hes done. Thats why you obsess over him. If it were a real fight Floyd would have been DEAD! The Irish are coming. deal with it losers. #notorious4life

What is my beautiful new av going to look like? Lol

AV:
platinum-slave.jpg

Signature:
I am a lowly platinum nation slave and SherdogGoat is my master. SherdogGoat is the Goat poster. I try to make jokes on these forums and nobody gives me a single like , I suck :(

Custom Text Under Belt:
SherdogGoat is #1

Honorable?

Remember how we first talked...

You have no honor. You're a bully who talks mad shit. Basically a jealous little guy.

we had a bet and you welched, you showed yourself to be a pussy

everybody in these betting parts will always consider you a pussy from now on so the jokes on you kid

@Roca What do you got for me?

You get the orange binder of shame bud!

RingBinder-300x225.jpg

Sig: @Roca for mod!

@Marc A I'm right here

I don't believe u were trolling when u gave props to Conor in the heavies. Gotta respect that. Very few boxing fans can give Conor any credit. This is one outcome I really didn't see coming: Conor doing well, then having all the people who said he would do nothing still saying he did nothing.

@myjohnson9

AV:

YOU GET TO ROCK MY AVATAR !

Belt:

I am a fucking amateur

Sig:

WalterSobchak showed me what happens when you fuck a complete stranger in the ass!

Loc:
Behind the glory hole.
You better bask in your glory because you will never have an account like mine again

Back