• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

USFC 11 MEGATHREAD Jones vs DC... the chubby guy gets revenge

It's almost as if you two should compete in a competition where the loser gets punished
you see what i mean...@TheHNICuLuv2Hate is too busy staying in his corner fantasizing about men. he knows for a fact he's gonna lose. can we blame him though...its the goat sweater we're talking about here.

Last edited:
you see what i mean...he's too busy staying in his corner fantasizing about men. he knows for a fact he's gonna lose. can we blame him though...its the goat sweater we're talking about here.

Even if I was gay, I'm certain I could do better than you. If you want me to bet you, you're going to have to stop your bitchassness.

Even if I was gay, I'm certain I could do better than you. If you want me to bet you, you're going to have to stop your bitchassness.
like i told you i now consider you suspect after you bitched out on the challenge. @myjohnson9 tried to set it up then you made excuses and bitched out. i dont deal with pussys. the only way im taking this match up is if @myjohnson9 say you gotta do it. because after what you've pulled i can see you running away and staying in your corner fantasizing about men and never to be seen here again.

@outlaw order wants my dick so badly. These Perry fans are insatiable when it comes to dick. @myjohnson9 please tell this simpleton that he's not going to get dicked down through Sherdog.
you being my slave got nothing to do with perry...he's a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: just like you. you're my slave because i told you that you are my slave. there's nothing you can do about it because you were born a peasant.

@myjohnson9 all jokes aside...should this man slave still be allowed in matches after he outed himself as a bitch?

...is it possible for you to force him to take the match? like i said he did out himself as a bitch...you can use that on him as a ultimatum...

Back