• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

USFC 11 MEGATHREAD Jones vs DC... the chubby guy gets revenge

Yoel starts up too slow for Whittaker. Just watch and see how he's unable to get into a rhythm reducing him to a panic wrestling punching bag for Whittaker.

In a 5 round fight? Cmon now. He's been perfect in the UFC. 1st round is Whittaker no doubt round 2-3 Yoel will put on pressure and get the finish.

In a 5 round fight? Cmon now. He's been perfect in the UFC. 1st round is Whittaker no doubt round 2-3 Yoel will put on pressure and get the finish.

When Whittaker puts those hands on him in the first, Yoel won't have the gumption to comeback from it in the later rounds. The only way Yoel pulls it off is by a lucky no for gay Jesus all out blitz.

When Whittaker puts those hands on him in the first, Yoel won't have the gumption to comeback from it in the later rounds. The only way Yoel pulls it off is by a lucky no for gay Jesus all out blitz.

Since when does Yoel not have a chin? Teh Chris, Kennedy, Brunson and Machida couldn't put him away. Yoel is too big and too strong to be stopped right now. Not looking past Whittaker but Yoel is a rock.

@Codpiece @myjohnson9

NoAXLzT.png

@Codpiece im coming for you, ya fuckin chump. Get ready to feel the wrath of gay jesus. Your time as champ is coming to an end

@myjohnson9 set me up with someone who's worthy,which means not you. I've got yolo or shevchenko if you don't,I'm gonna have to beat you like a cheap drum.

Back