• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

USFC 10: Aldo vs Holloway MEGATHREAD- The rise and fall of Jermei and Pixelated

Does that mean you accept? If you do you will replace the tshirt bet as the co main event

@Karnage

UFC Hot Dog Brander Bet
ufc-hot-dog-brander.jpg

<209Bitch>

Loser buys a UFC hot dog brander and posts a pic of their hotdog, branded.

So let me recollect:

I have a full kit bet with a gentleman named - let me look it up - @NRG, and a hotdog brander bet (TM) with Jeremy-Jermaine.

HERE WE GO!

From the UFC website of the brander:

Details

• Allow brander to cool before touching
  • Cast-iron
  • Suitable for use on hotdogs, sausage or bratwurst
  • Instructions included
  • Officially licensed
  • Imported
  • Brand: Pangea
  • Description

Celebrate your fandom by turning your BBQ into a real UFC fiesta with this hot dog brander! It’ll definitely be a real party the moment you lay some UFC graphics on your favorite BBQ foods of all time! Everyone already knows you’re on fire this season, but when they see you searing your UFC love into your hot dogs they’ll know better than to mess with your boys in the octagon

LMAO

@Karnage

UFC Hot Dog Brander Bet
ufc-hot-dog-brander.jpg

<209Bitch>

Loser buys a UFC hot dog brander and posts a pic of their hotdog, branded.
oh wtf I didn't read this properly, I thought the bet was to brand a part of your body

man up or chram up

From the UFC website of the brander:

Details

• Allow brander to cool before touching
  • Cast-iron
  • Suitable for use on hotdogs, sausage or bratwurst
  • Instructions included
  • Officially licensed
  • Imported
  • Brand: Pangea
  • Description

Celebrate your fandom by turning your BBQ into a real UFC fiesta with this hot dog brander! It’ll definitely be a real party the moment you lay some UFC graphics on your favorite BBQ foods of all time! Everyone already knows you’re on fire this season, but when they see you searing your UFC love into your hot dogs they’ll know better than to mess with your boys in the octagon
LMAO
Honestly, this sounds like something Pixelated would have said.

I miss that poofter.

Back