• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Use of weight-loss drugs soars among kids, young adults

Calories in and Calories out! Its that simple.

I definetely feel for the kids that I see these days walking around obese at as young as 5-6. They don't deserve the ridicule and challenges that come with being that fat...For those that say its a choice, I agree but we can't expect children under 16 to be going on diets and what not, the responsibility is on the parents to set precendent and not suffocate their pantries with junk. But thats just my 2 cents.
I agree. Having a fat kid at that age is basically child abuse.

It works but most people don't like the gym. I see people working out in the gym. More than half of them are just doing bullshit workouts. It's really hard to distinguish what is fad vs effectiveness because of social media.
If the goal is weight loss you dont need the gym or drugs. Just a food scale, a pen, and paper to track your caloric intake.

If the goal is weight loss you dont need the gym or drugs. Just a food scale, a pen, and paper to track your caloric intake.
Most people wouldn't know how to track calories. You don't see all the bullshit people push on social media? They promote all sorts of elimination diet. Even the ones that understand tracking calories don't want to do it. I have spoken to people on this site and it's like pulling teeth.

pharma industrial complex doing well.
people not so much, but who cares about them, right?

It's this little drink that is shaped like a grenade. It cost around 25 cents. They couldn't afford the can of coke. Potato chips were also 25-50 cents for a small bag a long time ago. Kids would buy stuff with their dollar.

It's the opposite in America. You go to poor areas. They don't have good grocery stores but they have fast food. My university campus was in a really poor area. The supermarket in that area is messed up. There is like this thing called quarter water. It's like water with sugar and food coloring. It's a tiny small bottle. In the bad supermarket they would sell that by the gallons.
I remember buying the gallons of purple drank for a dollar

I remember buying the gallons of purple drank for a dollar
It's ok. I sampled all these off brand drinks when I was in undergrad. I haven't seen a bottle of mistic drink in a very long time. Older crazy dudes in the store would talk to me about how these cheap C&C and Faygo soda is some conspiracy to sterilize the poor neighborhoods. I don't even know where to find Faygo anymore. They had a nice root beer.

Back