Crime Use it in a Sentence (special counsel thread v. 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it every time you get irritated you start talking about aliens? I told you, if you wanna talk Pyramids I'm down, but aliens are a bridge too far.

Is Mueller NOTW?

How do you explain that not a single sarcophagus was ever found in the pyramids. And that there are no inscriptions relating the Sphinx and pyramids during the same claimed era. These Egyptians are lying to us

How do you explain that not a single sarcophagus was ever found in the pyramids. And that there are no inscriptions relating the Sphinx and pyramids during the same claimed era. These Egyptians are lying to us
-sarchophagi have been found in pyramids, none contemporaneous to noted construction dates of pyramids in Egypt.

Beyond that, if you're asking for an alternative narrative on pyramids as tombs or construction dates, I don't have any (certainly none involving aliens). It is pretty easy to make a mockery of the orthodox interpretations of these things based on evidentiary merits, and in a nuanced way that precludes conspiracy on the part of the academic establishment.

You don't need an alternative to poke chasms in an orthodoxy...that's part of the gauntlet of science. And Egyptology (archeology) is essentially art history, hardly science.

Feel free to start a pyramid thread and call me out in the mayberry or something if you really want an explanation beyond "aliens", which is lazy, even for a Trumper like you.

Back on topic, how do you rationalize continuing to ignore Mueller's competency and Trump's clear role in this unfolding debacle that encompasses everyone in his orbit. You dont have to go full SJW Democrat in order to have some integrity on this topic.

-sarchophagi have been found in pyramids, none contemporaneous to noted construction dates of pyramids in Egypt.

Beyond that, if you're asking for an alternative narrative on pyramids as tombs or construction dates, I don't have any (certainly none involving aliens). It is pretty easy to make a mockery of the orthodox interpretations of these things based on evidentiary merits, and in a nuanced way that precludes conspiracy on the part of the academic establishment.

You don't need an alternative to poke chasms in an orthodoxy...that's part of the gauntlet of science. And Egyptology (archeology) is essentially art history, hardly science.

Feel free to start a pyramid thread and call me out in the mayberry or something if you really want an explanation beyond "aliens", which is lazy, even for a Trumper like you.

Back on topic, how do you rationalize continuing to ignore Mueller's competency and Trump's clear role in this unfolding debacle that encompasses everyone in his orbit. You dont have to go full SJW Democrat in order to have some integrity on this topic.

I’m not a Trumper, just a realist. Tbh I don’t know much about the pyramids. Feel free to link me to some educational reading.

I actually don’t think Trump has done anything wrong. He didn’t collide with Russia and there is no evidence to support that. Campaign finance violations happen in every election and they are a non story. Nothing Trump has done warrants this circus. That’s just reality.

I’m not a Trumper, just a realist. Tbh I don’t know much about the pyramids. Feel free to link me to some educational reading.

I actually don’t think Trump has done anything wrong. He didn’t collide with Russia and there is no evidence to support that. Campaign finance violations happen in every election and they are a non story. Nothing Trump has done warrants this circus. That’s just reality.
There is lots of evidence. You are factually wrong there.

There is lots of evidence. You are factually wrong there.

There is actually no evidence to support that he did anything that was a crime. Listen to Dershowitz break Mueller report down.

There is actually no evidence to support that he did anything that was a crime. Listen to Dershowitz break Mueller report down.
Dershowitz's opinion, from what I've seen, is that the relevant campaign finance laws should not be interpreted in a way that includes the relevant actions (ie, they don't apply to the receipt of information or related assistance, or to attempts to bury a scandal). It's not one that's based on any binding legal authority; it's just his interpretation of how the relevant laws should be applied. It's also not relevant to the existence of evidence. He readily admits the existence of evidence; his argument is purely legal, something you seem to be missing.

If you want this to actually be a meaningful discussion, you should start referencing the specific actions and explain in your own words why they aren't criminal, though, rather than vague appeals to Dershowitz.

Sorry but you do not know what 'evidence' means. It does not mean proof. IT does not mean stuff that you or i agree with.

I have posted 'evidence' in this very thread.

What is currently known about the Trump tower meting is not collusion, and what happened there is not a crime. Collusion itself is also not a crime.

What Trump said at that rally was not a crime either.

Listen to Dershowitz, lays it out quite well.

If that Trump tower meeting was collusion then Hillary colluded with British intelligence in the dossier.

That’s not how it works.

X-British Intel vs. Acting Russian government? You are equating the two? When will you guys learn that you are being manipulated?

Christie lying badly, but he has not much to work with, and getting worked

Also if Trump expect to win with that argument that he was trying to protect his family then he probably shouldn’t have done it in the first place. That will be the counter to his argument because if he was truly trying to protect his family he never would’ve done gone down that path. Especially while his wife was pregnant.

If things were to stop at this last Friday's info drops by Mueller, Trump's transgressions would probably fizzle out in terms of repercussions. I think it's prudent people just chill out until the investigation is over. Most people seriously looking at the situation, politics aside, don't seem to think this is anything other than a minor portion of Robert Mueller's work. I personally think it's going to get a whole lot worse for Trump and in the end I don't really need a particular result other than the Russia investigation to end thoroughly and appropriately.

And you are defending Trump in the face of things that look really REALLY bad even at this early stage of info dropping on the public.

If things were to stop at this last Friday's info drops by Mueller, Trump's transgressions would probably fizzle out in terms of repercussions. I think it's prudent people just chill out until the investigation is over. Most people seriously looking at the situation, politics aside, don't seem to think this is anything other than a minor portion of Robert Mueller's work. I personally think it's going to get a whole lot worse for Trump and in the end I don't really need a particular result other than the Russia investigation to end thoroughly and appropriately.

And you are defending Trump in the face of things that look really REALLY bad even at this early stage of info dropping on the public.

I agree with you. Let’s wait to see what happens.

If things were to stop at this last Friday's info drops by Mueller, Trump's transgressions would probably fizzle out in terms of repercussions. I think it's prudent people just chill out until the investigation is over. Most people seriously looking at the situation, politics aside, don't seem to think this is anything other than a minor portion of Robert Mueller's work.
This conclusion should be obvious in light of the massive redactions in some of the sentencing memos discussing the matters that had been cooperated on.

So Trumps accountant and lawyer flipped. His campaign manager will die in jail and the Trump Lickspittles are still bringing up Shillary.
Fucking LOL.

Mostly true, except the highlighted part. That's wishful speculation on your part.
The dude had a grotesque sense of style and was a swamp rat, but getting life in prison for tax evasion, pffft.

Even if the House was able and willing to impeach, there's no way on God's green Earth that the Senate would remove him from office. It's not happening.
But that doesn't mean he is getting off "scott free", as some here seem to think. Damage to his administration, credibility, effectiveness at proposing legislation, and criminal convictions for his subordinates all constitute varying degrees of price.

Yeah, in terms of credibility, you had Wallace (this morning on Fox News Sunday) unsure of who to believe when he was interviewing Kramer about discrepancies between what the White House and China were saying had been agreed to. A right leaning reporter considering China as a bumper to fact check the White House, that's so fucked up.

@tkotom

From the Special council filing re the referenced Trump Hotel in the Cohen submission.

"If the project (Trump Hotel) was completed, the Company could have received hundreds of millions of dollars... The fact that Cohen continued to work on the project and discuss it with Individual 1, well into the campaign was material to the ongoing congressional and SCO investigations, particularly because it occured at a time of sustained efforts by the Russian government to interfere with the U.S. presidential election. Similarly, it was material that Cohen, during the campaign, had a substantive telephone call about the project with an assistant to the press secretary for the President of Russia."

THE ABOVE IS EVIDENCE.

Whether or not you or I think it is conclusive does not change that it is evidence that Mueller has already filed with the Courts.

This is only one piece of many pieces of evidence already presented only because it had to be as it was attached to necessary filings re Cohen.

He'll be impeached and removed. Even the cowardly Nancy Pelosi is left with no choice now that definitive proof of felonious conduct during the campaign has been brought forth. At this point the Mueller Report is only running up the score.

You know the Senate has to remove him right?

The Republican Senate.

@tkotom

From the Special council filing re the referenced Trump Hotel in the Cohen submission.

"If the project (Trump Hotel) was completed, the Company could have received hundreds of millions of dollars... The fact that Cohen continued to work on the project and discuss it with Individual 1, well into the campaign was material to the ongoing congressional and SCO investigations, particularly because it occured at a time of sustained efforts by the Russian government to interfere with the U.S. presidential election. Similarly, it was material that Cohen, during the campaign, had a substantive telephone call about the project with an assistant to the press secretary for the President of Russia."

THE ABOVE IS EVIDENCE.

Whether or not you or I think it is conclusive does not change that it is evidence that Mueller has already filed with the Courts.

This is only one piece of many pieces of evidence already presented only because it had to be as it was attached to necessary filings re Cohen.

Except Trump Org building a tower in Russia is not a crime, it is also not collusion which itself is also not a crime. What don't you get about that?

The only way it'd be a crime is if Trump offered Putin (who is a government official) cash to live there. Even then, that's a tough interpretation to make.

Listen to what Dershowitz said about it.

Interesting to know you apparently have more intel on him than anyone else

Except Trump Org building a tower in Russia is not a crime, it is also not collusion which itself is also not a crime. What don't you get about that?

The only way it'd be a crime is if Trump offered Putin (who is a government official) cash to live there. Even then, that's a tough interpretation to make.

Listen to what Dershowitz said about it.
You are really dense. Sorry.

Dershowitz is entitled to an opinion. He might even be proved right in court.

There is a difference between PROOF and EVIDENCE.

Mueller is offering this as EVIDENCE. He already has.

What you keep saying is it will not hold up in court and that may be correct. It might not. That will be up to judges to decide after they consider this EVIDENCE.

So stop saying there is no evidence. This is evidence.

And FYI, they have evidence of Trump offering Putin the $50MM penthouse as an enticement to getting the Russian bank to approve it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back