US world bjj team???

Gsoares2***

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
US%20World%20BJJ%20Team%201996.jpg

Jesus who is the brute on the far right!?
Oh i found out Sean Alvarez
Any info on this guy?

is that one of the guys from abu dhabi fight club??

What is the ADCC?
Developed by Sheik Tahnoon Bin Zayed Al Nayan, the ADCC (Abu Dhabi Combat Club) holds the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships every year. In the search for the world's best grapplers, the World Championships is under a tournament format with different weight classes.

The ADCC competition was created by Sheik Tahnoon Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the son of the former president of the United Arab Emirates, Sheik Zayed. A practitioner of the martial arts, which he learned while studying in the United States, Sheik Tahnoon established the ADCC upon his return home as a way to gather the best grapplers in the world and, in the process, created the Wrestling Submission World Championship.

Credit: MMAAsia.com and MMAfighting.com

Seems he is the Sheik of Abu Dhabi who started the event to begin with.

i'm pretty sure sheik tahnoon is a lot smaller.. he looks more like the guy near the left, but i'm not sure if that's him.

you can see him in various places in adcc history.. on the intro to best of adcc vol 2 dvd it shows him clapping and after the arona/machado 2001 absolute final he congratulates arona and btt.

yeah sean alverez fought Mark Kerr in abu dhabi a couple years back....

I was wrong, i must have been drunk when i posted that it was sheik

that big dude is sean alvarez..i train under his assistant instructor

the other guys must be pretty small.. i don't remember alvarez looking THAT big when he fought cabbage.

Cabbage is a pretty big dude too.

Back