US Grappling Hampton - October 16th, 2010

I wish I could make this event, but I'm fighting again just 2 weeks later. US Grappling always run great tournaments. They are very well run with and have awesome competitors. I'm a ref for them, so I know the great lengths they go through to train them too. I'm sure I'll attend another one soon after my fight!

I reaaaaaaallly hope my foot is better by then. It's 4 minutes from my house and if I can't compete because of two toes I'm gonna be pissed.

I reaaaaaaallly hope my foot is better by then. It's 4 minutes from my house and if I can't compete because of two toes I'm gonna be pissed.

Also, that's why God invented tape.

This is a great first tournament! Be sure to come introduce yourself to me, and let me know how it went for you when you're done. I'll be the blond weighing you in and making brackets (and smart remarks) all day.

I'll be the fat, bald guy dripping with sarcasm and smartassery.

I don't remember seeing one hanging up, but I haven't been in since last Thursday.

And the answer is no, we do not have one.

Also

B U M P
B U M P
B U M P
B U M P

actually, sadly, you won't. An unforeseen obscene car repair bill and other untimely events has led me to cancelling my plans to go compete (or even be there for my team).

Hopefully I'll see you guys on 4 December up in Ashland, but not this time around. Sorry.

actually, sadly, you won't. An unforeseen obscene car repair bill and other untimely events has led me to cancelling my plans to go compete (or even be there for my team).

Hopefully I'll see you guys on 4 December up in Ashland, but not this time around. Sorry.

That's total crap. Sorry to hear about the obscenities being performed on your car.

I too had to bow out due to unforseen monetary issues. I will be there supporting my team though.

Back