• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they know what they are doing?
First I've seen it. But it doesn't matter what they're doing. They aren't allowed to mark ballots. The votes from that precinct are spoiled.
How would you think you're allow to pencil-whip ballots?
How would you think you're allowed to be near a ballot with ink?

Look at the person the right dude. They are sitting there with a pen filling out dozens of ballots. Its clear as day.
Honestly though, what's more likely? That there's a rational explanation, or that every single person in that office, and by logical extension hundreds or thousands others, are all in on some grand conspiracy, and we're seeing it unfold literally in front of our eyes?

Its like the opposite of quantum mechanics. Instead of beginning with a mixed state that collapses to a single state when observed, we have a mixed state when observed that becomes 100% Biden when no one is looking.

yeah, you’re not allow to see what we’re doing, but trust us on this one.... It’s all legit!

We don't know that those are observers, or that one is a Trump dude. I know that Trump's team, including his campaign manager, are in Philly right now suing because they are being denied access to this exact building. So I kind of doubt its a Trump observer.

They DID NOT sue to be an observer. They sued to be CLOSER to the process. They've been there the whole time.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pen...observers-close-view-ballot/story?id=74040279

"A Pennsylvania judge has granted the Trump campaign’s request to observe -- up-close -- Philadelphia poll workers as they process the remaining mail-in ballots, overturning earlier rules that kept them further back out of concern about the coronavirus.

Judge Christine Fizzano Cannon reversed a lower court decision, and concluded that “all candidates, watchers, or candidate representatives be permitted to be present for the canvassing process … and be permitted to observe all aspects of the canvassing process within 6 feet, while adhering to all COVID-19 protocols, including, wearing masks and maintaining social distancing.”

Trump campaign officials hailed the decision, calling it a “massive” win “for every person who has casted a legal ballot in the state of Pennsylvania.""

Again, you don't know if they are actually filling out ballots.
What kind of gaslighting shit is this? Of course I do. You can see with enough resolution that its a form just like all the other ballots. They fill out a stack, but them in a tray, and then deliver them to another stack of ballots where they are mixed in.

I really wish there was a way this could have been avoided. Like maybe they could have started counting the ballots early so we wouldn't have this problem? I really really wish someone would have thought of that.

Any idea when these vote counts will be posted?
GA said maybe November 12th, I thought I just heard in the car on my way home. They'll have final numbers by November 12th. lol
The jig is up.

First I've seen it. But it doesn't matter what they're doing. They aren't allowed to mark ballots. The votes from that precinct are spoiled.
How would you think you're allow to pencil-whip ballots?
How would you think you're allowed to be near a ballot with ink?
it's a grainy surveillance video with no way to see what's written on any piece of paper on the screen.

What kind of gaslighting shit is this? Of course I do. You can see with enough resolution that its a form just like all the other ballots. They fill out a stack, but them in a tray, and then deliver them to another stack of ballots where they are mixed in.

So, you can see these are blank ballots... clearly?

You classless Shertards can start celebrating prematurely all you want but I just know that Trump will pull through when it counts. I have full faith in him.

You libs can kiss my white ass.

Trump up 1700 in GA with 14000 to count

yeah, you’re not allow to see what we’re doing, but trust us on this one.... It’s all legit!
We're not allowed to see what they're doing, but there are literally live streams?

He's not watching, I promise you. Not his role there.
Law enforcement can 100% be observers and are required to report fraud. She has to stamp that she has touch that particular ballot before she touches it with a pen.

lol

I've been here since, last night until about midnight or something (I was dying after Tuesday night). Just got in tonight. Worked all day, went over to an ill friend's house with a couple other guys and hung out for a few hours and ate some wings. Did they call it?
You ain’t gotta lie, Craig, you ain’t gotta lie...

I think it will be called tomorrow at noon, PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back