Uruk-Hai vs White Walkers

WWs easily. LoTR bad guys always have ridiculous numerical advantage and always lose

The Uruk Kai are cans it took about 50 of them to kill Sean Bean and I'm sure some got killed by Hobbits.

Plus they've got no Dragon Glass, White Walkers besmirch them and take zero losses.

In a forest, the Uruk-Hai win by burning it(and the Walkers) to the ground.

In an open field, the Walkers win by absolute massacre. The Uruk-Hai aren't equipped to fight them.

WW and it's not even close. Their ice crystal swords shatter steel on contact. They can also only be killed with dragon glass. Men are no match for WW, urukhai regularly get their shit pushed in by men.

If the Orcs don't have dragonglass (they don't) then they won't even make 1 single kill.

Maybe if they get Smaug to help them out...

Goku kills them all.

Lies. Goku would give every last one of them a second/third/fourth/fiftieth/etc chance until they ultimately kill themselves or Vegeta murders them outright.

Goku would then collect the dragonballs and wish them back.

This isn't even a fight. Uruk-Hai showed themselves to be complete cans.

White walkers via being able to turn whoever they want into one of them and making swords out of nothing.

way off topic, but this has been bothering me lol.

i need a GoT book expert or someshit here. im lead to believe you have 2 diff type of white walkers? those that were turned by another walker, and then those who are turned as babies by the white walker king that hadn't been revealed in the books yet. supposedly the ones turned as babies are the real white walkers, and can only be killed by those spears? the others that were turned as adults while fending off a walker attack can die by fire?

can anyone tell me what the deal is here? this is how im seeing it as the show unfolds but i think im missing something here.

at any rate, if the only way you can fully kill off the walkers is by only those spears, then im led to believe they would own everything/one in their path, GL finding 10k spears lol.

Last edited:
Well you have have special blades to kill White Walkers anyway so unless the Uruk-Hai have 10,000 of them then the White Walkers will run right over them. Then make their 10k the White Walker's 10k

way off topic, but this has been bothering me lol.

i need a GoT book expert or someshit here. im lead to believe you have 2 diff type of white walkers? those that were turned by another walker, and then those who are turned as babies by the white walker king that hadn't been revealed in the books yet. supposedly the ones turned as babies are the real white walkers, and can only be killed by those spears? the others that weren't turned as adults while fending off a walker attack can die by fire?

can anyone tell me what the deal is here? this is how im seeing it as the show unfolds but i think im missing something here.

at any rate, if the only way you can fully kill off the walkers is by only those spears, then im led to believe they would own everything/one in their path, GL finding 10k spears lol.

You are correct, the ones that are dead are just the White Walker minions. That can be killed with fire, White Walkers can only be killed with dragon glass(that we know of)

better match up is Uruk Hai vs. Jamiroquai

jamiroquai-virtual-insanity-o.gif

You are correct, the ones that are dead are just the White Walker minions. That can be killed with fire, White Walkers can only be killed with dragon glass(that we know of)

thanks for confirming man. wasnt fully sure if i was missing something or not.

If the orcs had obsidian they'd take it.

The only known way to kill White Walkers is with dragonglass and I doubt the Uruk-Hai have that. White Walkers win this easily.

Back