Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palaverous gets auto-corrected even. I knew what it meant, because it resembles and probably has the same root as the Dutch word "palaveren", which means talking a lot, chit-chatting...

Hmm. We also have "palaver" in danish. Means the same thing :)

This needs to be a ppv with a before and after coverage. It'll be bigger than the super bowl.
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_o_gifsoup_com.gif

This honestly doesn't even sound real. If I had to guess it's being greatly exaggerated. I don't believe for one second that Trump has the attention span to practice 2 questions for four hours. I'm sure it was him trying to do this with tons of national security stuff coming up but the way it's worded you have no idea how much time was spent on the questions and national security.

This honestly doesn't even sound real. If I had to guess it's being greatly exaggerated. I don't believe for one second that Trump has the attention span to practice 2 questions for four hours. I'm sure it was him trying to do this with tons of national security stuff coming up but the way it's worded you have no idea how much time was spent on the questions and national security.
If I don’t know where trumps penis is at all times I can’t live my life. That’s why we need this investigation to run its course.

Are we still talking about you with a dick in your mouth? The bible does not approve.
Let’s make a list
Only president to bang someone in film?
No

Ok

Only one to lie about it
No

Ok

He did it ten years ago
Clinton did it 20 ago

What changed in that ten years
Nothing

So neither matter or doesn’t count trump?

Now for what was different
Was trump president when he did it
No

Was he under oth when he lied about it
No

Well shit

Can we go further?
Yup

Did stormy provide some of his semen after saying they had sex?
No

Well double shit

Did trump debate the meaning of the word is?

No

Well triple shit

Let’s make a list
Only president to bang someone in film?
No

Ok

Only one to lie about it
No

Ok

He did it ten years ago
Clinton did it 20 ago

What changed in that ten years
Nothing

So neither matter or doesn’t count trump?

Now for what was different
Was trump president when he did it
No

Was he under oth when he lied about it
No

Well shit

Can we go further?
Yup

Did stormy provide some of his semen after saying they had sex?
No

Well double shit

Did trump debate the meaning of the word is?

No

Well triple shit

This really isn't complete without pictures on the walls of a room connected with string.

This really isn't complete without pictures on the walls of a room connected with string.
Truth burns
Like when you pee

That’s the exact timeline
Only difference is if you decided that it was bad when trump did it

This needs to be a ppv with a before and after coverage. It'll be bigger than the super bowl.
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_o_gifsoup_com.gif

On one hand, don't believe everything you read on the other this is so incredibly believable.

Truth burns
Like when you pee

That’s the exact timeline
Only difference is if you decided that it was bad when trump did it

You forgot to put Clinton's possible campaign finance violations (and how they were tired to Monica's vagina) on the list, you witty genius.

You forgot to put Clinton's possible campaign finance violations (and how they were tired to Monica's vagina) on the list, you witty genius.

Oh that’s why you cared
I mean based on the last 17 versions of his thread you ever mentioned that once but now it is about that. Never a goalpost did budge right?

So here’s obama
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.us...-donors-keeping-illegal-donations?context=amp

John Edwards paid off his ex with actual campaign funds

I am sure you had threads on those

Let me guess this is different becuase trump and it is it

Nothing will come of this either

It won’t be it

Oh that’s why you cared
I mean based on the last 17 versions of his thread you ever mentioned that once but now it is about that. Never a goalpost did budge right?

So here’s obama
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/07/obama-campaign-fined-big-for-hiding-donors-keeping-illegal-donations?context=amp

It won’t be it
Trump is president, a little different right? And Edwards ws prosecuted.

Oh that’s why you cared

So here’s obama
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/07/obama-campaign-fined-big-for-hiding-donors-keeping-illegal-donations?context=amp

It won’t be it

I've talked about the financial malfeasance aspect before. In fact, most posters on this site have been debating what constitutes campaign contributions for awhile now, it's only new to your half-assed bubble of awareness.

And you'll certainly never see me trying to shut downn an investigation into illegal Democrat activity. You might be in the wrong timeline for most of your beliefs.

Trump is president, a little different right? And Edwards ws prosecuted.
obama never was, that's for sure
edwards walked right? not one day. and for just a tad more actual campaign dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back