Urine Trouble (Mueller Thread v. 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought empty Twitter posting was frowned upon? People have certainly been banned for it before.

Regarding the Trump tower meeting, what was the official explanation for why Natalia was allowed in the country when they already thought she was shady and specifically said she provides no value in the Prevezon case?

Is it just me or does this attempt to coordinate stories suggest a criminal conspiracy?

It sure looks like it.

Setting stories straight is a sure sign of a conspiracy. If it was a nothingburger then there was no reason to get everyone on the same page.

Only a moron, Conservative or someone that is afraid of facts would believe that the blocked number was anyone but Donald Trump.

Trump inability to tell the truth because he feels that he can mold whatever story he likes is going to be his eventual downfall.

I thought empty Twitter posting was frowned upon? People have certainly been banned for it before.

Regarding the Trump tower meeting, what was the official explanation for why Natalia was allowed in the country when they already thought she was shady and specifically said she provides no value in the Prevezon case?

Yes lets bypass what actually happened in the meeting and talk about why she was let in the country. This is the same flawed argument that if Manafort was such a rotten egg why was he allowed such close access to a Presidential Candidate. If you can't vet people you are meeting with before hand then the responsibility falls on you. I thought Conservatives believed in personal responsibility and that it shouldn't be the governments job to protect them.

Go over to the 61% of Republicans thread. I singlehandedly btfo the entire thread by posting the words of the conspirators themselves, the officials who’ve already been fired, and reporting about the upcoming IG report that is said to be “worse than expected”.

Not a single liberal would address the evidence, lots of name calling and this though...

Bobby I can't find this beat down thread you are talking about. I'd like to take a look and see your argument.

I wonder if the people who frequent these Mega threads nearly every day have finally figured it out:

This "scandal"/conspiracy theory will turn out more like Iran-Contra then Watergate.

President Trump will be re-elected. The "Russian Collusion" fantasy will go down as another irrelevant bit of partisan history.

The American people voted, and they chose Donald J. Trump to be their President. You're all going to have to do what us conservatives did during 8 years of Obama, and just deal with it.

I wonder if the people who frequent these Mega threads nearly every day have finally figured it out:

This "scandal"/conspiracy theory will turn out more like Iran-Contra then Watergate.

President Trump will be re-elected. The "Russian Collusion" fantasy will go down as another irrelevant bit of partisan history.

The American people voted, and they chose Donald J. Trump to be their President. You're all going to have to do what us conservatives did during 8 years of Obama, and just deal with it.

Holy shit, you finally admitted that Trump did something wrong!

The dick is gone from your mouth! Hallelujah!

<Dylan>

Yes lets bypass what actually happened in the meeting and talk about why she was let in the country. This is the same flawed argument that if Manafort was such a rotten egg why was he allowed such close access to a Presidential Candidate. If you can't vet people you are meeting with before hand then the responsibility falls on you. I thought Conservatives believed in personal responsibility and that it shouldn't be the governments job to protect them.
Why she was here is critical, not sure why you don't think so.
There is a difference between hiring a lobbyist to be a lobbyist and allowing a foreigner from an unfriendly country with existing red flags to enter in the country for no logical reason.

He was let in because Obama was trying to frame Trump, but they refused to trigger that trap until after Hillary lost the election.

<TheDonald>

Holy shit, you finally admitted that Trump did something wrong!

The dick is gone from your mouth! Hallelujah!

<Dylan>
<TrumpWrong1>

And that's President Trump to you.

I'm not surprised that you would purposefully try to misunderstand me. It wouldn't be the first time.

This scandal/fantasy will turn out more like Iran-Contra in the fact that nothing will happen to President Trump as a result.

This is me trying to let you all down gently. The Watergate fantasies that you all have, will never come to pass.

oV9qzVt.gif

lhuIrK6.gif

Someone doesn't know what Iran-Contra is lmao.

<TrumpWrong1>

And that's President Trump to you.

I'm not surprised that you would purposefully try to misunderstand me. It wouldn't be the first time.

This scandal/fantasy will turn out more like Iran-Contra in the fact that nothing will happen to President Trump as a result.

This is me trying to let you all down gently. The Watergate fantasies that you all have, will never come to pass.
Only because the Republican voting base is OK with criminals as long as their not LIBRULS!!!

He was let in because Obama was trying to frame Trump, but they refused to trigger that trap until after Hillary lost the election.

<TheDonald>
Just as likely as Trump tricking the Dems to tilt their own primary, say a bunch of insane shit in thier own emails, ignore a billion warnings regarding their security, fall for elementary level phising scams exposing their own malfeasance to the public, and not allowing the FBI to actually examine the crime scene/servers.

Of course, it's so simple.

lhuIrK6.gif

Someone doesn't know what Iran-Contra is lmao.
<TrumpWrong1>

Ollie was being naughty in Nicaragua.

Ollie North =/= Ronald Reagan.

Are you starting to see what the conclusion of all of this is yet? It won't be the Watergate fantasy you hold out hope for.

Why she was here is critical, not sure why you don't think so.
There is a difference between hiring a lobbyist to be a lobbyist and allowing a foreigner from an unfriendly country with existing red flags to enter in the country for no logical reason.

I don't see how it is critical to the Mueller investigation. If you are suggesting the DOJ, State, Homeland allowed her access so that they could frame Trump some how then they failed at their job because nothing about this meeting was made public until after the election. What exactly are you implying here? If it is I don't know then why didn't the House Intel committee investigate why she was her during their investigation?

At the end of the day it is the responsibility of the Trump organization to implement and follow a basic compliance protocol and if they did, they would had known not to meet with her.

I love how when it's people involved with Trump they're nobodies but when it's people you are against it's "OMG they are sooooo corrupt, Obama going down!!!!!!"
Yet you try to convince people you aren't a troll. LOL

True or false, except for Manafort, you’ve never heard of any of these people?

Meanwhile, the people involved in the scandals of the obama administration are high ranking officials of US government agencies.

I think the trolls are the folks who endlessly call people names, but refuse to address the evidence presented. Again if you want to address the evidence, which I know you won’t, take it to the other thread.

Bobby I can't find this beat down thread you are talking about. I'd like to take a look and see your argument.

It’s titled 61% of Republicans.

My argument is simply posting the words of the people who’ve already been fired, resigned, or demoted.

And a reminder, Strzok himself didn’t even want to join the investigation because he thought there was no “there there”.

<TrumpWrong1>

Are you starting to see what the conclusion of all of this is yet? It won't be the Watergate fantasy you hold out hope for.

Ollie was being naughty in Nicaragua because Ronnie told him to. The reality of the situation is that Reagan defied a congress that explicitly told him not to do what he did. If Reagan was found culpable, his political career was going to disappear about as fast as his memories already were.

Sorry puddin, the spin isn't going to get you very far here.

Only because the Republican voting base is OK with criminals as long as their not LIBRULS!!!

President Trump has not been found guilty of any crime. There is no evidence that President Trump has committed any crime.

If you think you do have evidence of President Trump committing a crime, you should forward that to Robert Mueller. He hasn't been able to get jack-shit done other than indict some underlings on some paper process infractions and minor tax code violations.

<TrumpWrong1>

Selling weapons to Iran who had just taken our citizens hostage to fund an illegal rightwing revolution, no big deal for Republicans. I did get a kick out of Reagans alzheimers defense though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back