Urijah Faber settles his beef with Dominick Cruz

Felt weird watching those 2 being cool with each other. That's been a long ass rivalry.

Faber seems like one of the coolest guys in the UFC. Down to earth, easy going respectful.

I always had the impression that if they weren't rivals in the same weightclass, and they could each get over their instinct to be the most alpha, that they would have been good friends.

Hell, if they were in seperate weightclasses and trained together, they could have been the DC/Cain of the lower weightclasses, but with fewer injuries.

Love Faber and I like Cruz, so it's nice to see them sort of friendly at the end... though who knows if it will last.

In the beiginning of the video when Fabers talking Cruz was shaking his head.... Lol

Came in here to see pictures of beef, left disappointed.

Very cool to see them bury the hatchet. I was always on Urijah's side during their beef but it's nice to see them being civil. Cruz knows he won their trilogy and got UFC gold in the process. No need to continue the feud.

Cruz always gives Faber props. Nothing new really. To not give Faber props would be only hurting his own legacy. Faber has some of the best transitions and true effective MMA techniques. He is a pioneer and will go down as a legend. Faber made Pickett look uneasy out there tonight.

Respect to both. They are both winners in my book.

Makes sense to be cool with each other. Faber won't fight again so it's best to make peace. That sort of angst in your head when you can't doing anything about it would just eat him up.

Good deal, should make for a great and hopefully friendly coaching rivalry in the future!

Dat hand shake...

awkward-handshake-fist-bump.gif

Someone farts at 2:39 LMAO

Last edited:
Great to see both guys giving respect to each other.
Very cool moment between 2 true Champions.
Much respect for Urijah for his conduct as a man, and for his impressive career.
Im sure he will be successful in whatever path he choses from here on out.

Back