News Urijah Faber and Ryan Hall join the rankings

Osiris3657

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Faber jumps to #14 with his win over Simon in the bantamweight division, and Ryan Hall debuts at #14 after cruising vs Elkins at featherweight.

Curious to see who both are matched up against in their next fights.

https://www.ufc.com/rankings

Inb4 some dickhead posts "rankings don't matter"

Faber should face Cody next. Fake a beef then knock Cody out in some mindless brawl

I mean I don’t agree with Faber jumping up in the rankings....but he did just beat Simon who was up there. And he’s got the name value of course, which matters more in this day and age of mma.

Hall getting a number next to his name is good. We can finally see is his style is effective at the higher levels of the division.

Something something Jon Anik something something have a number next to their name next week

i have nothing against faber getting in the rankings. anyone that does has no idea how tough ricky simon is.

i do think the stoppage was early but even still

About time Hall got ranked, now we are gonna see what's up against the top of the division.

Rankings don't matter

Why is Pinepple Randy looking for a ban?

Faber jumps to #14 with his win over Simon in the bantamweight division, and Ryan Hall debuts at #14 after cruising vs Elkins at featherweight.

Curious to see who both are matched up against in their next fights.

https://www.ufc.com/rankings

Inb4 some dickhead posts "rankings don't matter"
Hall deserves a top 10 opponent.

Arnold Allen went from unranked to #12. I hope he gets a tough fight next time.

I mean I don’t agree with Faber jumping up in the rankings....but he did just beat Simon who was up there. And he’s got the name value of course, which matters more in this day and age of mma.

Hall getting a number next to his name is good. We can finally see is his style is effective at the higher levels of the division.

Nobody has ever heard of Simon what are you talking about? They literally gave him a #15 ranking shortly after announcing the matchup so that way it gave the Faber fight a bit more pop.

Hahahahahahaha wtf is going on with that Pineapple Guy?

I wouldn't mind hall against Moicano. Hall needs a step up and Moicano needs a step back.

Last edited:
I’m ranked 13th. I have zero professional fights.
So make what you will out of it.

Nobody has ever heard of Simon what are you talking about? They literally gave him a #15 ranking shortly after announcing the matchup so that way it gave the Faber fight a bit more pop.
Come on now, Simon deserved that ranking based off his win over Yahya.

When the Plats go crazy. Profile suicide at it's finest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back