Uriah Hall vs. Shoeface

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
How do you guys see this fight going?
Hall is a KO artist veteran who has never been submitted, while Cara de Sapato is still developing from prospect to contender, if that.
Sapato is 5-1 in his last 6 fights, 7-3 UFC, 10-3 MMA (8 submissions). He lacks experience, but his BJJ is undeniably one of the best in the sport. BJJ world champion at brown belt and placed 3rd Absolute at black belt.

The problem is that Sapato gasses. He was done in the 3rd against Kelly and didn't had much in the tank for the second half of his fight with Heinisch. Dominated both early on.

Uriah Hall on the other hand is a finisher late, although a slow starter. He has many (T)KOs R2 and R3.
In his last fight he murdered blue chip prospect Bevon Lewis with a nice counter in the 3rd, after surviving an early onslaught R1.
SpiritedBowedChicken-size_restricted.gif

Hall has the consistency of vegetable soup. I'd never bet on one of his fights or try to make a prediction.

He reminds of of Melvin Guillard in that he could have been something special if he sorted his mentality out.

Uriah ´s last two wins were by devastating KO, he has a good chance here as the underdog.

Have a feeling Hall will show up for this one. Good match up, two guys that have been floating around the 10-15 rank forever. I think one of them gets bumped out of the rankings.

I like both guys so i don't really care who wins.

Rooting for Shoeface. Wouldn't be surprised if he lost though.

I think shoeface gasses bc he cuts an enormous amount of weight to make MW. He's pretty huge and I think he would be better suited at LHW. He previously fought at HW.

Hall is the most inconsistent fighter almost ever it seems like. I'm taking shoeface via sub, prob 1st or second.

Hometown Boy Bevon Lewis was winning that fight.

Shoeface makes it bowling shoe ugly and gets the W.

Rooting for Shoeface. Wouldn't be surprised if he lost though.
same here
I think shoeface gasses bc he cuts an enormous amount of weight to make MW. He's pretty huge and I think he would be better suited at LHW. He previously fought at HW.

Hall is the most inconsistent fighter almost ever it seems like. I'm taking shoeface via sub, prob 1st or second.
both men are inconsistent, sometimes it just takes too much for Hall to wake up and fight back, and other times he absolutely quits R1, that's true, but with Shoeface i see something similar, in some fights he is popping the jab, moving well, not rushing anything.. and in other fights he fights like a moron who is desperate for a 1st round SUB, making him gas..

i see them both as guys good at being consistently inconsistent, if that makes sense :D

I got shoeface, but I'm a sucker for BJJ guys who actually try to use their BJJ. I think he was rusty after his lay off when he fought heinisch, so I expect him to look much better now.

Hall as let me down too many times I'm done with him and I like Shoeface in this one anyhow bigger and I think he has better fight IQ Uriah over thinks in his fights most of the time when things don't go his way and endz up getting KO'ed or doing nothing but hard sparring.

I think Shoeface grinds him up and gets the sub, but Uriah is one of my favs so I hope he bless us with another classic finish.

Hall is one of those guys we expected to at least get up in the top 5 and fight for titles. He seems to have all the tools. Maybe he needs new training partners?

Back