Uriah Hall gif request

Mad Jitsu

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Uriah Hall has provided some awesome highlights this season. In his last fight, he did something that I haven't seen done before, and I'm not talking about finishing from the bottom.

In the first round, Uriah Hall landed a leg kick and then landed a body kick in what seemed to be a tenth of a second.

Does anyone have a gif. of it?

Machida actually does the same thing, but it's not as fast as Halls can be.

Carlos Condit has used the same technique before as well.

Like this?

ZP4IZc5.gif

Pretty basic muay thai...

Yeah and we seen it so often, like 9 fights out of 10 mma match. -.- Right? right? I'm guessing you can do it as well.

Sick gif btw.
ZP4IZc5.gif

Pretty basic muay thai...

It doesn't need to be some otherworldly never seen before technique to be impressive. Anderson's kick on Belfort was pretty basic (don't tell Seagal I said that).

Most things you see in the cage are going to be pretty basic. 'Showtime kicks' are few and far between.

It doesn't need to be some otherworldly never seen before technique to be impressive. Anderson's kick on Belfort was pretty basic (don't tell Seagal I said that).

Most things you see in the cage are going to be pretty basic. 'Showtime kicks' are few and far between.

Better to perfect (and thus be able to put maximum power and speed) into a simple kick, than know a lot of high level kicks that are difficult to pull off and properly power.

He has a really complete striking game.
Hands and kicks

Hall is the man, but it was a checked leg kick and a blocked head kick, these sweet combos landed so lets watch them instead!

cerronesiverkick.gif

20.gif

It seems this is a very high percentage combo. I gotta work on that.

Thanks to everyone who posted those great gifs.

Back