Uriah Faber vs BJ Penn

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
Needs to happen immediately

Faber would tool him..

As a BJ nutthugger I have no desire to see him get his ass beat again..Back in the day BJ and today's BJ are two completely different people..

BJ has been done for a long time. Urijah would still be top 10 at 35 and maybe at 45.
Maybe BJ and Hendricks at 170, 2 former champs to see who has declined the most.

BJ is a bigger fight than TJ

I would have loved to see this 7-8 years ago.

Based on the BJ I've seen in the last few fights and the Faber I saw, this fight isn't even close. Faber easily takes its at 145.

f7FdEdG.jpg

Nah ... Just No

He is a shell of his former self and doesn't seem to want to change things up. Not sure if there is a winnable fight on the UFC roster for him that is a decent enough name to be matched with his lets say .. name power. CM Punk maby but that would be just as sad to see.

I was hoping he would spam some take-downs in his fight with Siver and make it a ground fight.

Sadly its time for him to hang them up.

If he fights again .. I will watch and route for him.

BJ LW Goat ...

as washed up as Faber is he would still starch BJ

i wouldn't favor BJ against anyone hell id even pick CM Phil against him

Last edited:
no

faber retired

idk if penn is retired but he should be

Prime for Prime would of been very compelling

Based on the BJ I've seen in the last few fights and the Faber I saw, this fight isn't even close. Faber easily takes its at 145.

Faber probably even takes it at 155 if BJ can't make 145 anymore. Not shame in it BJ, just retire already. You had an amazing career.

They had a replay of bj and yayair on yesterday. Penn needs to retire

Back