URGENT - Django or Texas chainsaw?

Anxiously awaiting the "should i get extra butter on my popcorn" and "is a large soda worth the money" threads

I hope he updates regularly with pics of said items followed by his review of "It was definitely maybe an okay film i think".

I've seen both and Django is the far superior film.

TCM sucked ass.

quality Django although I haven't seen it. TCM was a fun ass movie but corny as hell. I'd really like to see Django though.

Django was the best movie I've seen all year.

I have no interest in watching TCM 100 or whatever number they're on.

I'm glad you don't reget the awful choices you've made in life.

whatever it was awesome. The only bad part was the white high school dude trying to make fat black girl horror movie comments the entire time

Django. Its insulting to even compare these two movies with each other.

TCM is a movie you can easily wait till it hits the redbox or is on HBO, it's not a movie you go out of your way to see. Django is an actual original movie that's not just the 8th in a series of pointless movies.

TCM is a movie you can easily wait till it hits the redbox or is on HBO, it's not a movie you go out of your way to see. Django is an actual original movie that's not just the 8th in a series of pointless movies.

I went out of my way to see it

Does the newest version of TCM really add anything all that new to the franchise from a creative standpoint?

DJANGO obviously. then go home and watch the original texas chainsaw massacre then read about ed gein, then have a nice salmon dinner and smoke a cigarette and figure out if there's more to life

Sometimes I drive thru texas and think about leatherface.

Well that was a hard choice. Movie w ton of stars in it directed by Tarantino or some piece of shit with no plot and nobody u ever heard of. Hmmmmmmm better ask the internet honey

Seems like I'm one of one a few people that doesn't like seeing all those familiar faces in every other film. Not to sound like i support watching TCM.

Didn't they just re-boot texas chainsaw massacre like 2 years ago?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back