Ur gone for two days and all of a sudden, two new mods...

I got offered the spot and I accepted, that was pretty much it. I found it a little funny Fozzy in the Gear and Equipment folder is trying to get mod status and I got offered it but the powers that be decided on me instead. Anyway, shouldn't be too different around here, all I've been doing is getting rid of double posts so far.

Oh no, I'm glad you got it player. You're around alot. I wish Mirada was around as much cuz he was a good mod when he was. Life keeps getting in the way of our internet alter-realities i guess...

Yeah, congrats Superbeast. I was just thinking that same thing the other day when I saw in under the av.

superbeast will do fine, who is the other guy?
i geuss the regulars on grappling forum get one of our own and an outsider.

Superbeast said:
Anyway, shouldn't be too different around here, all I've been doing is getting rid of double posts so far.
Do you want me to start a few "Judo is better than BJJ" or "How soon can I get a black belt" threads for you to delete?

guardpasser said:
superbeast will do fine, who is the other guy?
i geuss the regulars on grappling forum get one of our own and an outsider.

King Kabuki's the other new mod

Kaubuki is to deal mainly with Conditioning and E&G forums I think. However if he chooses to mod here, I believe he is able to, although maybe not interested enough. I am trying to do my best so if anyone has any complaints/suggestions, please PM me. I want to try do a decent job and help and advice is welcome.

hey superbeast you love judo to i think judo in certain aspects owns bjj aswell

mmahamzah said:
hey superbeast you love judo to i think judo in certain aspects owns bjj aswell

Right, so at least we can pinpoint the exact moment this thread started to bite ass...

Right now I love Rolling Rock. So much so I may write a song for it in vomit language. Let's see how this works out. I may be a composer before the end of the night.

The Sickness said:
Right, so at least we can pinpoint the exact moment this thread started to bite ass...
`
haha im sorry my opinion i guess

The Sickness said:

Perfect!

Congrats to the Beast of Superness.

my only advice is to continue being as you have and you will do a great job.
maybe kabuki can pop in now and then when you guys are busy

Back