UPSET ALERT!! Julianna Pena chokes out Nunes! - **MEGATHREAD**

Pena's jab was slow but stiff, Nunes didn't know how to handle it and got taken down and submitted, she wins the rematch easily imo
if she couldn’t handle that slow, sloppy jab she really has no place in MMA. I think the “submission” was the worst joke however, I’ve seen far better RNC’s in WWE. Nunes tapped in 2 seconds to a halfhearted choke without hooks that was on her chin rather than her neck.

This soccermom version of her should be cut from the roster.

Big upset but I think Rogan may have been overstating when he called it the “greatest upset in the history of sports.”

Dana, Amanda, and Kayla lost out on millions!
https://www.mmamania.com/2021/12/12...does-kayla-harrison-fantasy-fight-ufc-269-mma
UFC President Dana White said Amanda Nunes vs. Kayla Harrison was worth millions, but after “Lioness” lost to Julianna Pena at UFC 269, it’s now worth zero.
“These are those things man, for like a Kayla Harrison, the Amanda Nunes fight was huge,” White told reporters at the UFC 269 press conference. “If they would have faced off it would have been a massive, mega-million dollar fight. If Amanda Nunes had won tonight, the Kayla Harrison fight would have been one of the biggest fights you would have ever seen.”

Which is why Harrison was screaming “FUUUUCK!” after the fight (see the video below):"

DC's insights, plus rematch expectation.

Dana, Amanda, and Kayla lost out on millions!
https://www.mmamania.com/2021/12/12...does-kayla-harrison-fantasy-fight-ufc-269-mma

“These are those things man, for like a Kayla Harrison, the Amanda Nunes fight was huge,” White told reporters at the UFC 269 press conference. “If they would have faced off it would have been a massive, mega-million dollar fight. If Amanda Nunes had won tonight, the Kayla Harrison fight would have been one of the biggest fights you would have ever seen.”

Which is why Harrison was screaming “FUUUUCK!” after the fight (see the video below):"

Idk if she was the one screaming, but she definitely looked defestated. Good eye.
That would've been a huge money/legacy fight for her. Now it's gonna be a hard sell since Nunes looked like shit against Juliana Pena of all people.

Even if Nunes destroy her in the rematch, that fight won't have nearly as much hype.

Miesha is #7 BW right now lmaoooo WBW and WFW have always been dogshit divisions. Prime Honda would still be top 5 there. Aldana is #2 and was going tit for tat with Bethe Correira not long ago lmaooo

Prime Honda would only lose to Manda, Pena and Holly @ BW.
GDR would give Ronda some serious issues. She's big and durable enough to not fold after one gut punch and can would definitely hurt Ronda in response.

Could Ronda get close enough to secure a clinch is the question. Top 5 yes, but it wouldn't be easy on her

but then afterwards it sounded like they were congratulating him. odd

It sounded like the coach got a little too happy with the win and was talking shit to DC about his analysis. But DC calmed him down with redirections. I wish I could have heard the whole exchange.

For the record the only persons who can talk shit to DC is JBJ and Stipe. Everyone else should be a bit nicer.

Anyone know who the pretty chick next to Nunes was after the fight?

Amanda getting excuses. Rousey got hate. Cyborg got hate.

Still have...

Cyborg

Nunes

Bullet

4. Rousey

I personally think Rousey would of won before holly loss.

Back