uping in weight

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by Cameron, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Cameron

Cameron Green Belt

well im a wrestler that is 5'9 and 127 pounds. obviously im small for my hight. now not wanting to up mid season, how ever i want to up to 145 after the season ends and do this by my bday season ends like begining of march assuming i can make it to offsa, if i cant then earlier. now i was wondering what are some things i can do diet wise to help up in wieght a healthy way and not by jsut plain fat.

2. Cameron

Cameron Green Belt

any body have any advice on a diet to up in weight.

3. Reidar

Reidar White Belt

Go to abcbodybuilding.com and look up bulking diets. And you're going to gain some fat if you want to build up muscle. It's a part of the game.

4. MadDildo

MadDildo Shame Staff Member Senior Moderator

Cameron, I checked that site, and it appears to be rooted in scientific analysis. I only skimmed it, though, but I liked the look of it.

You can also check HST- it's linked in the S&P stickies. That's my single favorite one-site reference for guys who blankly ask, "How do I get bigger?" Workouts and diets.