Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have

1. Naoya Inoue - destroys everyone and moves up destroy everyone
2. Canelo Alvarez - needs to fight consistent competition to be #1
3. Oleksandr Usyk - only by accomplishment, unified titles, moved up
4. Terence Crawford - only by accomplishment, unified titles and moved up but hasnt dont as much
5. Josh Taylor - win over Postol, Blue Chip, Baranchyk, Prograis)

This is Ring Magazine's P4P as of October 17

1. Canelo
2. Inoue
3. Crawford
4. Usyk
5. Spence
6. Teofimo
7. Loma
8. Estrada
9. GGG
10. Beterbiev

Canelo
Inoue
Estrada
Crawford
Usyk
Spence
Teo
Loma
Beterbiev
Taylor or Berchelt

canelo #1 then basically whoever you want after that.

2. Canelo Alvarez - needs to fight consistent competition to be #1

His competition is fine overall. Not the best but salvageable. Its the controversial cards (Trout, Lara, GGG 1 and 2) that hurt him and skillwise he isnt on the level of a few but those guys have some piss poor resumes.

I expect Estrada and Inoue to be the clear top 2 within a year with prolly Crawford 3rd unless we get the Spence fight and Spence wins. Canelos prolly #1 ATM but its very flimsy

His competition is fine overall. Not the best but salvageable. Its the controversial cards (Trout, Lara, GGG 1 and 2) that hurt him and skillwise he isnt on the level of a few but those guys have some piss poor resumes.

I expect Estrada and Inoue to be the clear top 2 within a year with prolly Crawford 3rd unless we get the Spence fight and Spence wins. Canelos prolly #1 ATM but its very flimsy
Canelo can easily be #1 if he stayed consistent with his competition, but he would fight guys like Rocky Fielding, Liam Smith, Amir Khan, and JCCjr freakshow matches.

Estrada I think would have lost to Srisaket again had Srisaket not fought like a dumbass in the 2nd fight

01. Canelo
02. Estrada
03. Usyk
04. Inoue
05. Crawford
06. Spence
07. Lopez
08. Lomachenko
09. Fury
10. Berchelt

Canelo can easily be #1 if he stayed consistent with his competition, but he would fight guys like Rocky Fielding, Liam Smith, Amir Khan, and JCCjr freakshow matches.

Estrada I think would have lost to Srisaket again had Srisaket not fought like a dumbass in the 2nd fight

Estrada is the one who fought dumb the 1st time and was constantly getting baited. He started to figure him out near the end

I see Estrada stopping Roman next and then hed have a good claim for #1 P4P

1. inoue
2. canelo

dont think usyk's performance tonight at hw, does him any good
too slow, not enough power.

Updated 4chan /sp/ List

Ready tier:
>Tank

Exposed tier:
>Usyk

Kino tier:
>Inoue

1. Canelo
2. Estrada
3. Inoue
4. Crawford
5. Usyk
6. Spence
7. Taylor
8. Lopez
9. Beterbiev
10. Jermell

Last edited:
My updated list

1. Canelo
2. Naoya Inoue
3. Usyk
4. Terence Crawford
5. Josh Taylor

If Taylor moves to 135 and doesnt fight KingRy, Haney, Loma, Teo, Tank, then he moves to #6 and Spence moves to #5

The top dog has been and still is The Readhead

I truly don't get Crawford being in the top 5.

1. Canelo
2. Estrada
3. Spence
4. Inoue
5. Lopez

Im surprised people have Estrada in the Top 5.

He lost to Srisaket pretty clearly, and wouldve lost again if Srisaket didnt give up the fight. Other than that he hasnt beaten anyone other than up a washed up Cuadras

1. Canelo
2. Inoue
3. Spence
4. Fury
5. Estrada

I’d put Pacquiao in my top five were it not over a year since he last fought.

Im surprised people have Estrada in the Top 5.

He lost to Srisaket pretty clearly, and wouldve lost again if Srisaket didnt give up the fight. Other than that he hasnt beaten anyone other than up a washed up Cuadras

First fight was very close and you're taking away from his performance in the second fight

It has to be Canelo, with Inoue close behind. Crawford is a pfp top 5 in vague principle and potential but not on resume, he could be near the top, but he does not deserve to be top 5 in reality at this present moment.

Back