Update the MMA Brother's List

Rodrigo and Carina Damm are brothers?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Edmen Shahbazyan and Leon Shahbazyan
Adrian Hadribeaj and Ermal Hadribeaj

Not sure of this counts, but

Yoel Romero and Yuan Pablo Hernandez

If he cared to tan, diet and cut back then.

003_WCW1891.jpg

This would’ve happened.

images

Jose Cortez & J.R. Cortez and their sister Tracy Cortez (J.R. is mentioned in ESPN article about Tracy Cortez as an mma fighter on the regional circuit, I didn't found him on Fight Finder or Tapology)

Askar Askar & Asef Askar
Motaz Askar is also their brother.
Maycee Barber & Wyatt Barber (sister and brother)
George Nunga & Christian Vuapi/Christian Salman (according to interview his full name is Christian Vuapi Salman and it's promoters who sometimes call him Salman)

Mikhail Odintsov & Andrey Odintsov
Mukhamed Aushev & Khamzat Aushev

Artem Tarasov & Korney Tarasov
Ray Cooper III, Blake Cooper & Makoa Cooper

Ray Cooper III, Blake Cooper & Makoa Cooper

Holy fuck poor Jake Shields. He splits a pair of fights with the father when they were young, and he just has an army of welterweights twenty years later lmao.

20180806062845_petradunce1.jpg
Miloš Petrášek (11-6)

petrášek.png Ondřej Petrášek(6-1)

kai and mikuru asakura fight in rizin

Holy fuck poor Jake Shields. He splits a pair of fights with the father when they were young, and he just has an army of welterweights twenty years later lmao.
I think Cooper's is like in the top 5 of mma clans. Gracies are the first, I think 2nd place might go to Nurmagomedovs (Khabib has at least 5 relatives which are the active mma fighters + one seems to already retire), in ONE there is multiple Catalan fighters (but not all of them are blood related) and in case of Coopers you have Ray Cooper Jr., his brother in law, his 3 sons, articles said that Zane Kamaka is Ray Cooper III's cousin (in one article he was called a second cousin and in one interview he was called adopted cousin) and Zane's brother is also fighter + in one article about Ray Cooper III's win in PFL tournament I've seen photo of him with another Kamaka who wasn't Zane or his brother and said Kamaka was called Ray's cousin.

If Eskimo brothers count then Dana White and Brendan Schaub

Back