News UPDATE: Aspen Ladd Misses Weight; Fight with Macy Chiasson has been scrapped from UFC Vegas 38

Poor girl, damn. Hopefully she can get her walk-around weight a bit lower so she can diet/cut to the proper weight. Would suck if she had to be a FW as UFC has shit for a WFW division.

I always look forward to her fights. It sucks she can't make weight but hopefully the fight goes on regardless

1 pound isn't too bad at least.

Hopefully she does ok on fight night

Do you all remember when she got her BW license revoked cause she gained 18% of her body weight back from the weigh-in to fight night Oh and almost died tried making the weight. I like the girl but she clearly shouldnt be fighting at BW.

The whole procedure took 9minutes for her.

and ...sorry...but she was clearly holding onto the interior of the black-tent thing with one hand, as it was shaking around on Attempt#1 and nobody was near it so it was her moving it. So on Attempt#2 one of her guys (bf??) came over and held the black-tent thing steady so her hanging onto the interior would be less noticeable. She briefly had 2 hands up....but was shaking violently so took one hand down to steady herself and got a "reading" of 137lbs. Her actual weight was prob more like 139lbs today. details in the weigh-in thread if anyone cares.

When she's not on the scale she might be short enough to see her lower half, that black curtain isn't low enough.
also supposedly camera-flashes CAN penetrate the black cloth (so I read) so sometimes they use a white towel as extra protection. Prob not needed and I think also helped distract everyone from the guy holding still the black-cloth cage at the left-rear.....because that was needed.....

Back