Upcoming Debuts that you're looking forward to?

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm very excited for Tom Duquesnoy to make his debut on UFC on Fox 24, april 15th. Tom is a 2 weight (Bw and FW) champ from BAMMA and he's training at Jackson and winks these days:

I'm also excited for undefeated FL, Magomed Bibulatov to make his debut next week at UFC 210. Bibulatov trains with Mark Henry, Edgar, Alvarez and the rest of that crew.

Also, another russian that I'm pumped to see debut in the UFC is Zabit Magomedsharipov. Frankie and Mark Henry have been hyping this guy up for a while, and I think he could be a threat at FW for sure.

Are there any other upcoming Debuts that you guys are looking forward too?

Last edited:
paddypimblett.jpg

Pimbgoat should be debuting soon

Can't wait for Dillon to get his ass kicked in his debut

I'm very excited for Tom Duquesnoy to make his debut on UFC on Fox 24, april 15th. Tom is a 2 weight (Bw and FW) champ from BAMMA and he's training at Jackson and winks these days:

I'm also excited for undefeated FL, Magomed Bibulatov to make his debut next week at UFC 210. Bibulatov trains with Mark Henry, Edgar, Alvarez and the rest of that crew.

Also, another russian that I'm pumped to see debut in the UFC is Zabit Magomedsharipov. Frankie and Mark Henry have been hyping this guy up for a while, and I think he could be a threat at FW for sure.

I openly admit you know much more about MMA than me. Thanks for the list.

@MonstaAJ makes his pro debut in April.

Not in the UFC, but still I wanted to mention him because he is one of us. I'm proud like a soccer mom.

That Tom kid is a beast from what i see in the highlights. Kid is destructive, gonna make a huge splash in the UFC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still looking forward to the next Anderson Silva that Dana White's been talking about for years. Dude's got to debut eventually...

Mackenzie Dern

For obvious masturbatory reasons

Tom Duquesnoy for me, and maybe Bibulatov too

Aaron Pico MMA dubut.

That Bilyal guy, HW Russian Olympian, is supposed to make his MMA debut sometime relatively soon.

Back