Untrained vs trained - how big a size advantage would balance it out?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Since there have been a lot of threads lately about pro fighters vs much bigger untrained people and the general opinion seems to be that the pros could overcome a fairly large difference in size, how much of a size advantage do you think it WOULD take before an aggressive untrained person might have even or better odds against a lower level pro? Not the best of the best but like could Tim Elliot easily take out a 6'6 300 lb 'average joe'? Would Alex Chambers overcome a 5'10 250 lb BBW out for blood? Etc.

Roger Huerta who has fought at 155 and 170 pounds knocked the absolute dogshit out of a 260+ pound football player in like 5 seconds.

Huge weight advantage or not, if you don't know how to fight you're gonna get curbstomped by someone who does more often than not

Depend on the level of training.

+

If the bigger guy have been in a lot of fight in his life.

But let's be real, any male mma fighter in the UFC would wrecked any 6'0+250lbs+ average joe.

The size of your Combat sports accomplishments list (training included) is by far the biggest size advantage you can possibly get.

Roger Huerta who has fought at 155 and 170 pounds knocked the absolute dogshit out of a 260+ pound football player in like 5 seconds.

Huge weight advantage or not, if you don't know how to fight you're gonna get curbstomped by someone who does more often than not

image_crop.php

Ray-Lewis-Camp.jpg

cmon-son.jpg

what is an average joe ? some guy who's married,has a couple of kids,nice car,nice home and had one fight in his life while at high school ?

what is an average joe ? some guy who's married,has a couple of kids,nice car,nice home and had one fight in his life while at high school ?

Well I said 'aggressive' in the OP so I was thinking a 'hoodie'/'white trash' type who is used to getting into scrapes and not afraid to throw down.

Haven't seen the video in a while but didn't roger kind of come up on the guy from behind? Not saying the result would have been different as Roger annihilates him regardless, just can't remember off the top of my head. Great example though @KONE

Haven't seen the video in a while but didn't roger kind of come up on the guy from behind? Not saying the result would have been different as Roger annihilates him regardless, just can't remember off the top of my head. Great example though @KONE

Nah they squared up, I'm pretty sure

Knew you would know :)

All this WWE vs Conor talk made me rewatch it haha

Not only did homeboy get destroyed in 5 seconds but I think Roger stomped on him after, geez

Roger Huerta was on steroids and cheapshotted some big football player who was drunk off his mind.

It was rather pathetic actually.

All this WWE vs Conor talk made me rewatch it haha

Not only did homeboy get destroyed in 5 seconds but I think Roger stomped on him after, geez
If I recall, like you said, this would be the poster example to stop all of this nonsensical talk about fighter X vs. big huge scary dude...

If I recall, like you said, this would be the poster example to stop all of this nonsensical talk about fighter X vs. big huge scary dude...

Thank God for Roger Huerta lol

Roger Huerta was on steroids and cheapshotted some big football player who was drunk off his mind.

It was rather pathetic actually.
Who was also beating the crap out of some chick...yes it was pathetic, if you condone beating on women....

I condone beating on women if they started beating on you first. Equality, you fucking nerd.

Not that it had any relevance to my point. Huerta blindsided a drunk guy and now all midgets who went to an mma class once think they can take on JJ Watt sized guys.
Have you ever seen videos of big dudes with no skill fighting each other. They look ridiculous. Well trained fighters can easily dodge every punch and land at will.

Well I said 'aggressive' in the OP so I was thinking a 'hoodie'/'white trash' type who is used to getting into scrapes and not afraid to throw down.
it would go on individual fight,if the fighter was still at the level smaller local/state style promotions,i'd side with the bar brawler/street fighting,trash with a size advantage,more often than not.

Back