Unsolved Mysteries Reboot on Netflix--Tiffany Valiante

I Am Legion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The new reboot of Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix starts off with a crazy first episode. On July 12, 2015, outgoing 18-year-old volleyball star Tiffany Valiante was struck by a New Jersey Transit train. Less than a day later, authorities classified her death as a suicide. But Tiffany’s family — and some investigators — believe that she didn’t take her own life, but was instead a victim of foul play. Her shoes and other belongings were found over a mile away from where she was struck. Even more disturbing, family members found an ax with “red markings” near the scene, but it has since been lost. Witnesses have changed their stories and evidence contradicts the official explanation. Now Tiffany’s family has developed their own theory about what happened to their beautiful daughter – they believe she was kidnapped near her home, killed, and then left on the train tracks more than four miles away. What do the official incident reports and evidence photos reveal? Is there another explanation for the death of this promising young woman?

Have you guys watched this? What do you think happened? If you haven't watch it ASAP and let's discuss. Crazy theories online, the case is captivating as hell.
1707323879855.png

Not a fan of the reboot. It’s basically one long episode that resembles all other murder mystery shows. What made UM special was that it gave up four segments of different cases. Not to mention the GOAT, Robert Stack and the theme.

I liked it , but I’m into shit like that , it really lost a lot of momentum for me because of such a long gap between current seasons.
And it’s of course just not the same without Robert Stack

I think those kids killed her by accident. Probably grabbed her and were just trying to scare her / beat her up and she got hit by the train. Nothing to me indicated she would kill herself.

The original is fantastic. Not sure they can ever recreate that magic no matter how much they try. That’s show was at its best when Robert Stack was still alive.

In the age ranges of 16 to 32ish, I never discount the possibility of the initial onset of schizophrenia. It can be sudden and without warning. The presentation of it usually in teenage and early adult stages.

I've had 2 friends who just snapped all of a sudden. One was fine all day, then told his parents, "When it's hot I'm hot, and when it's cold I'm cold," before walking out of the house. We found him like 8 hours later in the woods freaking out without a shirt or shoes.

Haven't seen it yet, it's not a patch on the original series but still kinda cool - will definitely check it out soon.

I liked it , but I’m into shit like that , it really lost a lot of momentum for me because of such a long gap between current seasons.
And it’s of course just not the same without Robert Stack
Robert Stack is da GOAT but i thought Dennis Farina did a good job also. Who is hosting this reboot?

Robert Stack is da GOAT but i thought Dennis Farina did a good job also. Who is hosting this reboot?
Nobody, no host or narrator, again I like this type of stuff , but it feels like a completely different show

Host better be wearing a fucking trench coat, and there should be lots of fog machines…that’s all I can say!

Stack bless.

It's not the same. It just feels like a Dateline or 20/20 episode. Not as intriguing or creepy like the original.

My dad met Robert Stack while trapshooting in the early 80s.

59a8d13d7a97bf3a7a68b932205861f0.jpg

Back