• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UNRELEASED NGANNOU FIGHT !!!

Can't watch but it is the fight he lost to this guy?

CISSE_Zoumana_%281%29.jpg

Sherdog swears N'Gannou has put on 30lbs of muscle everytime he fights though?

i don't know about 30lbs, but he definitely put on weight since then. people talk about his traps but they're popping because he's a lot leaner in the video than he is now.l

i don't know about 30lbs, but he definitely put on weight since then. people talk about his traps but they're popping because he's a lot leaner in the video than he is now.l

N'Gannou vs Curtis Blaydes 1 254lbs, N'Gannou vs JDS 255.5lbs, N'Gannou vs Gane 257lbs.

He's come in a little lighter and leaner before and hes come in a little heavier and visibly carrying more fat before too. He has put on no real muscle during his entire UFC career though, yet people love claiming hes put on 20lbs of muscle, NGannou cuts from 270, wait! Cuts from 280!

MMA fans really dont know shit.

N'Gannou vs Curtis Blaydes 1 254lbs, N'Gannou vs JDS 255.5lbs, N'Gannou vs Gane 257lbs.

He's come in a little lighter and leaner before and hes come in a little heavier and visibly carrying more fat before too. He has put on no real muscle during his entire UFC career though, yet people love claiming hes put on 20lbs of muscle, NGannou cuts from 270, wait! Cuts from 280!

MMA fans really dont know shit.

i'm not talking about his weight, i'm talking about his body composition. look at his legs in that video vs when he fought Gane. he's put on a lot of muscle in his legs since that video.

he looks more ripped in that video but he looks more massive in the UFC. but yea, 30lbs is horseshit. more like 10lbs i could see him gain since his UFC debut at most.

You know, it's funny, by posting this, you exposed yourself to us (phrasing) as a multiple-time banned poster. Good work not flying under the radar.
Busted!

Finale had me teary btw... with Malory's farewell letter, than the final scene where she's with Ron Cadillac...

<EdgyBrah>

*GORO XCLUSIVE*

FINALLY FINE IT!!!! HAD MAKE SOME CALL NEVER B4 SEEN NGANNOU K1 FIGHT !!!!!!!

TYVM HATERS

ENJOY ,

-MOD GORO

Jesus, Ngannou's arms are long as FUUKKK and he hits hard as all hell when he lands. Just seeing him swing in the slow mo after the 1st rd has me going holy shit...hes in amazing shape for this fight

*GORO XCLUSIVE*

FINALLY FINE IT!!!! HAD MAKE SOME CALL NEVER B4 SEEN NGANNOU K1 FIGHT !!!!!!!

TYVM HATERS

ENJOY ,

-MOD GORO

Hey TS, why u let Colby covingjon punch balls of you and u no do shit?

The Mod Gorro sign off reminds me of that #Gurnicabless dude from a few years ago and asked to be blessed by sherdoggers for his opinions on MMA.

Thank god that this FUCK is gone!!!!!!!!!!

uggh
I googled his #guernicabless tag out of curiosity and it seems he comments on twitter with exactly the same stupid shtick. Probably keeps posting here with another account.

There was another one, @Hammurabi (not banned I see), that was specially annoying:
Consultant, Intellectual, Wordsmith, Military History Buff
"Thanks for the intelligent post Web need more of them" - Gunners
"You're clearly an intelligent person." - HUNTERMANIA
"People are getting mad at Hammurabi, but he's right." - Thunderchild
"The Sam Harris of Sherdog" - Anonymous

Back