Movies Unpopular opinion: Tarantino's best films are the ones NOT obsessed with using the N word

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score
Kill Bill 1& 2

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Inglorious Baestards

Every other film has male on male rape, cuckolding and use of the N word and sterotypical racist portrayls of blacks that I am sure some of his fan base gets off on.

Inglorious Basterds has multiple uses of the N word and mentions of blacks.

Don't recall any in Kill Bill though.

He generally uses them to flow with the story and be accurate to what would have been said in that time period which is fair enough and he is QT so he can get away with it.

However, I do remember thinking it was unnecessary in Inglorious Basterds, the film would have been just as good without it in even if you kept Marcelle as a black character. If I was a black person watching it my reaction would have been 'really? That's in there for the sake of being in there' Kind of like Tarantino flexing and showing what he can do if he wants.

Kill Bill 1& 2

Inglorious Baestards

Every other film has male on male rape, cuckolding and use of the N word and sterotypical racist portrayls of blacks that I am sure some of his fan base gets off on.
Oh this shit again. Buhuuhu

The fella has a point. Pulp Fiction is the biggest pile of overrated trash going.

Ive said this before. QT is great at dialogue, creating interesting characters and creating stylistic and gripping SCENES.

However when it comes to writing overall plot... he falls short. And I mean that with the utmost respect

Imo Pulp Fiction is his best film with Once Upon a Time in Hollywood being second. I don't recall the N word being said in Once upon a time in Hollywood; and I only recall one scene where the word is used in Pulp Fiction, so I guess the TS is right... Neither of his best films are obsessed with using the word.

Last edited:
Kill Bill 1& 2

Inglorious Baestards

Best one is Jackie brown id say.. atleast most underrated

Imo his best work is when theres a super focus on a womans beautiful tender feets

Really gets my art juices flowing

Imo Pulp Fiction is his best film with Once Upon a Time in Hollywood being second. I don't recall the N word being said in Once upon a time in Hollywood; and I only recall one scene where the word is used in Pulp Fiction, so I guess the TS is right... Neither of his best films are obsessed with using the word.

Uh, it’s used a lot in Pulp Fiction.

Kill Bill 1& 2

Inglorious Baestards

{<jordan}

Once upon a time in Hollywood & inglorious bastards are worse than a burqini.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

ANYTHING OF Tarantino after KillBill is horseshit, or camelshit in TS's case.

I’m black and I don’t find any of his movies to be racist. I thoroughly enjoyed Django, Pulp Fiction, Inglorious, R Dogs, Kill Bill’s, Jackie Brown....shit I’m even a big fan of Sukiyaki Western Django where he co-directed.
upload_2021-5-9_8-13-0.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back